letsbuggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Freeze line in north Georgia
    How deep most I burry my water loine
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Code calls for 12 inches of dirt on top of your pipe in Georgia
    Page 18, sbcci code book. Code 305.6 not less than 6" below frost line and not less than 12" below grade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plymouth breeze - fuel line freeze up? [ 2 Answers ]

I think I may have fuel line freeze up. What can I do to fix it? :confused:

Toilet waste line freeze-up? [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet has not been giving me any problems before now. Night before last, the temperature got below freezing. When I went to bed in the evening, it flushed fine. The next morning, the line was blocked almost completely. When I would flush the toilet, the bowl would fill with water, then...

North [ 1 Answers ]

Although samuel ringgold ward was a free african american what commentary to dose he offer about his life in the north

North American Union [ 17 Answers ]

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14965 In my opinion, the only way to end many of our current problems such as immigration, is to open all borders and creat a North American Union. Canada, America and Mexico become all one country. My question is, what will we gain and what...

North Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a book that takes place in North Dakota, near Bismarck. Any information about the area would be helpful, like the landscape, climate, and especially the dialect... What kind of accent do people there have, and what slang do they use, etc. Thanks!

View more questions Search