Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2012, 12:20 AM
    My best cousin isn't my best cousin anymore
    Heey I need.
    My cousin and I has been best cousins since January, I liked his status that says "like for a to be honest." He told me that am funny, smart and that I was his best cousin ever. Few months later I liked my cousin other status that said "like this if u think am a p...a... if so then I might hate you." I went back to it and tried to unlike it but it force me not to some how! I remember when my hand dropped my pen on the floor by it self and I didn't did it, it just did it automatically. (He blocked me).I went to my old account to try and explain him how I did it some how! His reply was "I love you." Then last month I tried to help him to get a Facebook cover in a easy way then using this crap facebookcover.Co.NZ. I said "go to Google images and download Facebook cover its simple and easy." (He delete it) I told him that "I was trying to help you but obviously not, I don't know why you say am your best cousin, I don't know why you deleted my comment and I don't know way that you are insaulting yourself on Facebook." My cousin says: " umm I didn't need that you don't understand." Me: "ahhh yes I do understand. Maybe next time you keep your opinion to yourself so you won't get hurt, just saying." Me: " what is your honest feelings to me because am sick of people lying to me with their fake feelings for me so be completely honest to me because am always honest to you." Cousin: "neutrality." I liked his last status ever that said " message me a number for a honest opinion."my number was 16... (he deleted it) meaan: "ha'ha do you know what my honest opinion to you... I hate you and we are no longer best cousins. If he was my best cousin he won't leave me, so I stopped it before he hurts my feelings again. He lied to me with his fake feelings.
    Here are some reasons that his trying to do...
    1• rein mine and his brother friendship (his brother is also my cousin)
    2• Playing a game on me
    3• stuffing up my life even worse
    I didn't knew he would say that I was his best cousin at all
    So is it all my fault or is it all his fault and which reason do you think his trying to do to me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 18, 2012, 02:16 AM
    I can't follow your story, sorry. We weren't there and it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. What's the big deal with a 'best cousin' anyway? I like all my cousins and I suppose some more than others, but would never rate them according to who is best or second best. Stop putting so much importance in what goes on on Facebook anyway. All this power over liking and unliking and friending and unfriending can be used in very immature ways.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 09:51 AM
    I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do with my cousin ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello , I have a cousin and she graduated this year and I'm in grade 9 . I always loved her but she always ignored me. But I never stopped trying to be close with her because I don't have a sister and she doesn't too so that's why I want to be like sisters with her. I always cared about her...

Course in cousin [ 5 Answers ]

How many typse of course in deffrent manu?

My cousin [ 0 Answers ]

My cousin is mOving over seas and I really will miss her any Ideas of what goodbye gifts I could get her?

Looking for my cousin [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my cousin, his name is daniel lyndon williams he was born in 1968 or 69 and was born in wayne Michigan

Never Help Your Cousin [ 3 Answers ]

My Cousin Had No Credit History So I Took Out A Loan For Him. He Has Been Paying The Monthly Bills (not Always On Time) I Just Received A Letter From A Lawyer's Office Indicating That He Is Filling For Bankruptcy AND I'm In The List Of People And Institutions That He Owes Money To. How Will...

View more questions Search