Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delux73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 11:26 PM
    Show me some generic career aspirations
    I am trying to make my career aspiration and looking for ideas in order to write the best one
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 03:33 AM
    Does not work like that. There are 100s of thousands of jobs, and a person has to pick one to aspire to that they like the field. For example I have a fear of heights, so a job as lineman for a electric company or a person who works on TV towers would be out.

I will "assume" this is some sort of homework assignment as the way it is written. Do you like animals, something in or being a VET may be good. So you decide what you life, not what we like.
    JCook922 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 04:52 PM
    My advice that I always give is to think of a high tier job that you want to see yourself doing when you're old. Then figure out how to get there, and what the bottom rung of the ladder is that you need to climb to get there. Then, if you decide it sounds like a good plan, start climbing.

So, as an example, if you want to be an astronaut, you need to read up on the lives of several astronauts and figure out what they did starting that pushed them in that direction, and make your short term aspiration the closest rung on the ladder, and your long term aspiration the last rung on the ladder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career Aspirations [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have just completed a degree in Chemistry and in a career template I was asked for my short and long term career aspirations. I'm not particularly into chemistry so I'm not really sure what I want and see myself in the future in the chemistry field but I know that I'm interested in the...

Career Aspirations [ 12 Answers ]

I need to write in less 600 words about my career aspirations and aims for next year?

What are career aspirations [ 2 Answers ]

How do I answer this

How do I know what my career aspirations are? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a Registered Nurse

What are your career aspirations? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have completed my b.tech, recent online fillings there is a repeating question i.e. What are your career aspirations? Can you guide me what I have to mention Thank you Manish

View more questions Search