Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2012, 11:21 PM
    What does this stands for ?
    Heey I know people on Facebook uses text writing, I want to know what does "E.t.c" stands for.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 18, 2012, 12:42 AM
    Etc - etcetera
    Lyss16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2012, 12:45 AM
    I don't trust Google it lies sometimes. :L
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 03:50 AM
    Actually Google is merely a search engire ( and web site and large corporatoin) but your info you get on a search is only as good as the pages you choose to look at.

But what does liking Google have to do with Culyben's answer, he just knew the answer, same as I do, he did not have to Google it I am sure. And the proper abbreviation is etc. not e.t.c.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is TiNiAg stands for [ 1 Answers ]

What are these materials stands for. SS or Al are Au, TiNiAg, CrNiAu, NiPt, Pt, TiWNiVAu, CrTiWNiVAu, and TiNiVAu Tks, Selva

One night stands. [ 22 Answers ]

So I have been having this debate with a few friends of mine, and honestly I am struggling with this as well. Here goes. Hypothetical scenario. A man and a woman meet at a bar, they hit it off, they spend the night dancing, having drinks, they go for a walk and they end up spending the night...

Concession stands [ 2 Answers ]

I have just bought a usde concession stand is there some one that can answer questions about what I need & how to get started. Thanks S. Lowman

Jack stands [ 3 Answers ]

How safe is it to use 3 ton jack stands to hold up a 3200 lbs. car? I am doing a full rebuild and would prob. Leave it in the air for a couple of months at a time. Or should I use ramps?

View more questions Search