Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me1234567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 10:46 PM
    iPhone and Data?
    If I plug my iPhone into another computer (just to charge, no iTunes on the computer) will the owner of that computer have access to my data?
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2012, 01:05 AM
    Nope not without your access authentication information which is based on apple ID.
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 05:21 AM
    No data access and syns is just possible through itunes and so there is no way without itunes the data cn be accessed.
    But yes if you plugged into your iPhone to others PC which does not have iTunes then your iPhone is detected under Scanners & Cameras and from there camer album photos can be accessed and viewed.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 08:10 PM
    If you plug it into a PC without ITunes, the computer will still recognize it as being there. It will(should) prompt an AutoPlay box that asks to Import Pictures and Videos, Open Device to view files and some more depending on your setup. As stated by Karen, the most likely thing they could do is view your photos/videos.

If you're concerned about it. Don't plug it in ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No credit, no data but can somehow use the iPhone FB app [ 0 Answers ]

I got an iPhone today and borrowed my dads credit card to sign up to iTunes and download the free Facebook app. I haven't bought any credit for the phone yet (prepaid phone) but I can somehow use the app and view photos etc on Facebook. Dad is having a minor heart attack that using the app...

Change imported excel data from table structure to plain data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that contains some imported tables. The tables contain close to 1 million records each. The tables come from an Access query that I import using Data --> Get External Data --> From Access. The problem is, the import sets the data up as an excel table which...

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s?

View more questions Search