Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amj55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Conception dates
    If my period came on on jun 15th and I've had sex on July 5th with an expected period on the 13th of July but it didn't come on until the 26th lasted for four days I've have sex on the 31st and the 6th of August... went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor said that I was 3 weeks pregnant so my question is around what time did I get pregnant if my conception date is the 10th but I'm 3 weeks ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 18, 2012, 05:50 AM
    Calculating Conception dates is an inexact science. If you can pinpoint that you only had sex on the 31st and 6th, EITHER date is possible With the 31st the more likely
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 05:54 AM
    If you give me a due date, rather than having to sort out this riddle, I could give you an estimation of when you conceived. Remember though that conception is only an educated guessing game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conception Dates? [ 4 Answers ]

So I am curious to know how realistic this is! I had sex with a girl on March 10 and we took plan B the same day, thinking that our condom may have been torn and or to be safe! She then had unprotected sex March 21st the same night the Doctor said the Conception Date was! Is it even possible...

Please help with conception dates [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I got my last period April 15th orr 16th 2012. I had sex with an ex April 26th 2012 and then sex with another ex May 9, 10, 16 and 17. Is it possible to tell wich partner is most likely the father? When I check The conception calender I'm getting ex April 26th as the father am I right?

Conception dates [ 3 Answers ]

I am 13 weeks pregnant. My doctore says I am due September 3 2012 but when did I get pregnant

Conception Dates [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected on nov.27. Then I had protected sex with another guy on Dec.6 . Now I'm pregnant and my due date is Aug24 and I think my conception date was around Dec 3. Which guy is my baby's father?

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

View more questions Search