Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandogonz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Kirkland Signature Dryer
    I have a Kirkland Signature Dryer and the rotating barrel seems to have fallen. This is causing my clothes to get stained by what seems like grease. Any idea whether this can be fixed or do I need to replace it? Any information would be valuable. Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 6, 2007, 05:39 PM
    The drum rotates on rollers and I think one or more of your rollers has come apart, thus the grease. Pop the lid and you'll see the drum, large skinny belt and the rollers. After moving the belt off to the side you can actual lift the drum out to further inspect the rollers. I'd replace all roller and the belt as well as the tensioner pulley that keeps the belt tight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Kirkland Signature Washing Machine DRAINING Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Bought this AR 711625 Part No. 3953661 5-cycle Heavy Duty Extra Large Capacity 2-speed Washer 2nd hand about a month ago. About 10 days ago, started having trouble with the dirty grey water draining, but found if I hit the machine at a certain place on the top right and side, it would agitate and...

Kirkland dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Dryer and inside the dryer is the plastic device that is suppose to separate the clothes. It has come away from the dryer itself and I am wondering the best way to get that piece attaced again. It screws on, I just need to know if the top of the dryer pops up or if I need to go...

Kirkland sig whrilpool dryer not heating! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I cleaned it out, its not dirty anyway since I clean the lint after everywash & the lint box on the floor as well, I turn it on, it spins it sounds, it stops on time, but will not heat, it just tumbles my clothes in cold air. Any suggestions? Is the pilot off? (was my first question) is so how...

Whirlpool Kirkland Signature Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I Have a Whirlpool kirkland signature dryer. It won't start. I set the dial on timer, open the door and push the door sensor and can hear the timer ticking. Reading the post it seems it could be the thermal fuse of the fuse to the door switch. Where are the panels located to open up the unit...

Kirkland Signature by Whirlpool: Freezer racks [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an apartment, and it came with a "Kirkland Signature by Whirlpool" refrigerator, model ST14CKXKQ The freezer has 2 slots for freezer racks, but the freezer racks were gone when I moved in. I've been trying to find out where I can buy replacement racks, but no one seems to carry them....

View more questions Search