Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Why not?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 07:52 PM
    It's time to make a call --

To report a possible case of child abuse or neglect, call toll-free (Montana) 1 (866) 820-5437.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Obviously there were not bruises and marks, or the police would do something.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharbono2013 View Post
    He dont wana get involved hes 90. And i bought the horses with my 4-h steer money.

You're being abused and running away and your Grandfather's reaction is to buy you a car?

Problems with the whole story.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 18, 2012, 01:48 AM
    I'm going to backtrack. (Did a response to me get deleted, because I don't see profanity directed at me?)
    You do act like a teen who has had a lot handed to you, and you have a typical teen attitude that something like valuable horses that YOU bought with YOUR 4H money are all yours, when you never would have earned that money were it not for a lot of help. Help you say you never got. Steers? What steers? Your parents smoked weed while you ran a farm? You are leaping right over a lot of basic questions, and your sense of entitlement shines through when you say you never got help with homework. I was a straight A student and never got one shred of help from parents, and so were a lot of other people.

On the other hand it does appear that you grew up in a loveless and extra disfunctional home. You are fighting mad at your parents and the world out of hurt, you get bullied in school (why? I assume you are as belligerent there as here?) and you want advice here but won't take any that you don't want to hear. Gee, I said LEAVE that house and you won't! Why, I'll bet it's because you don't want to give up what you have, and it's not just horses. (PS: not only did the steers cost so that you could buy horses, but keeping horses ain't cheap and who pays for that?)

And I have a feeling you weren't 17 the last time the police brought you home.

So you have a rotten family as many of us do or did, and we can't do anything about them. But you won't do anything about yourself to get out of there.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2012, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I'm going to backtrack. (Did a response to me get deleted, because I don't see profanity directed at me?)
    You do act like a teen who has had a lot handed to you, and you have a typical teen attitude that something like valuable horses that YOU bought with YOUR 4H money are all yours, when you never would have earned that money were it not for a lot of help. Help you say you never got. Steers? What steers? Your parents smoked weed while you ran a farm? You are leaping right over a lot of basic questions, and your sense of entitlement shines through when you say you never got help with homework. I was a straight A student and never got one shred of help from parents, and so were a lot of other people.

On the other hand it does appear that you grew up in a loveless and extra disfunctional home. You are fighting mad at your parents and the world out of hurt, you get bullied in school (why? I assume you are as belligerent there as here?) and you want advice here but won't take any that you don't want to hear. Gee, I said LEAVE that house and you won't! Why, I'll bet it's because you don't want to give up what you have, and it's not just horses. (PS: not only did the steers cost so that you could buy horses, but keeping horses ain't cheap and who pays for that?)

And I have a feeling you weren't 17 the last time the police brought you home.

So you have a rotten family as many of us do or did, and we can't do anything about them. But you won't do anything about yourself to get out of there.

Yes, the post was removed.

And I'm still waiting to see why family members haven't stepped in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue both or one of my parents for abuse and neglect? [ 5 Answers ]

Up until I was 5 my parents were separated, and my father lived in the US, while my mom went to live in japan to live a better life. Me, well I lived with my grandmother until then in Korea. It was really not that great, my mom sometimes sent some money for my upbringing, but we had no contact from...

What could happen in a custody hearing parents being accused of substance abuse ? [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know what my sons mother went too court for, I've taken my son and filed for custody, yesterday she came too my house trying to get him back causing a scene, so she called the police and I served her the court papers, the police basically said they cannot do anything cause the child is...

I'm 14 years old and abuse alcohol very often, my parents don't know about this. [ 3 Answers ]

What do you think I should do? My parents keep alcohol in the pantry which is not hard for me to access, and of course they wonder where all their alcohol goes... they don't suspect it's me, they would never go to think I'd do a thing like that. They think it's my older brother drinking but I know...

Why do parents abuse their own child [ 0 Answers ]

Its so stupid to abuse your own child. Click on the link below it will make you cry it makes me cry every time I watch it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI&ob=av2e

Can a 16 year old decide not to live with his parents due to mental abuse? [ 11 Answers ]

I had a family staying with me for 7 months there son wanted to stay till he turns 18 because he wants to stay near his high school and friends,His mom said yes now a few weeks later she changed her mind and is telling him she would rather see him in a foster home or in jail then with me and my...

View more questions Search