Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHELLYNJAS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 09:28 AM
    Free ask a nurse chat
    My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months and I am 40 years old. I have been on the pill for 12 years. My cycle is back to normal and I am ovulating. I got a positive LH surge and we have intercourse regularly through that week. I feel like my breasts are sore and nipples are sore. I have mild cramping and a pinching feeling in right ovary. A slight discharge since ovulation and I almost feel like my period is coming on but Im not due for 9 days. Could this be implantation that I am feeling?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a Nurse Free Chat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a urine analysis in the morning. Last night I took two .5 colonapin and I'm wondering if they will show up. How long do they stay in your system?

Free ask a nurse chat? [ 6 Answers ]

If you find a teen in the woods with amnesia and they get really atached to you can you keep and take care of them at you house unti the police find out who they are?

Ask a Nurse Free Chat [ 0 Answers ]

I have swollen little knots in the back of my neck, and one big knot on the side of my neck. Feels like lymph nodes. When I woke this morning, I had a stiff neck because these little knots hurt.. What are these, and should I see a doctor?

Free Ask a Nurse Chat [ 1 Answers ]

I feel like someone has beat me in my chest and it hurts in between my breast and I feel nausueous

Ask a Nurse Free Chat? [ 0 Answers ]

My husband had too much salt intake on a piece of fish tonight, I suggest he drink plenty of water. And take his high blood pressure med. Is there anymore he can do to get the salt out of his system quickly?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.