Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nkj203 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 07:41 AM
    High pulse rate
    Sir
    The patient's son expired in feb 2012. Since then she is frequently g. etting probllems. Her pulse rate increases frequently. Today again in increased to 104. Blood pressure , sugar etc are normal. She is doing yoga, meditation etc. she has been advised inderal 10 mg BD. Suddenly some thoughts come in mind and the pulse rate increases. What is the solution so that she is rid of this problem. She becomes nervous. Panic etc pl advice
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 07:43 AM
    She really needs to see a trained medical doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to exercise if you have a high heart rate? [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. This, in short, speeds up everyday bodily processes, including heart rate and weight loss. Since Christmas, I've lost thirty pounds. Now, I've got loose skin that I'd like to tighten up. The issue is that my heart rate can be over 100 when I'm...

Pulse Rate Going Slower [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know the significant symptoms of having a low pulse rate. My pulse ran about in the mid 60's when I was an athelete(of sorts), about low 70's when I was just average overweight, but now, my pulse runs in the mid to low 50's. What are the symptoms of having such a low pulse... is...

Why the high inflation rate? [ 8 Answers ]

Higher prices are on everyone's mind with a lot being said in these threads. So--- what is your collective opinion of the reason for this sudden rise in prices?

High interest rate [ 1 Answers ]

I'm stuck with a high interest mortgage on a mobile home the payoff never goes down so I can't trade because the payoff is more than its worth what should I do

View more questions Search