Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautifulblonde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Worried :(
    I came on here because I thought this would be my best chance to get any advice that need to be given.

Im 15 and been with my boyfriend for over 6 months. We have only recently been venturing in any sexual contact, I have never had sex with my boyfriend nor anyone else so I am doubting I have any sexual infections/diseases. Last weekend he fingered me at a faster and harder speed to what he normally does, instead of getting one finger he manged to get two inside me. When I got home I noticed quite a large amount of blood in my underwear, I think my hymen has been stretched or broken, am I right? Also two days after I still feel abit uncomfortable but the worrying factor is that I am having quite a lot of brown/white foul smelling discharge. Is this normal? May I have an infection? :(

I am very worried and have no other way of advice.

Please Help :) x
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 07:50 PM
    I think that you should see your local GP about this. If it is an infection, at least you can get the right information and medicine needed for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Am a guy of 22 and at ma age I don't have a beard and there are no sign it would *** out in the next year,it worries me to c people below ma age wit beard and wit this I look younga than them,is there anytin I can do or use? I look a bit younga than ma age and very soon I'll be graduating...

Should I Be Worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are concerned about my "symptoms" I thought you women might be able to help me out as I am seemingly failing on my own. My symptoms are as followed: * Extreme mood changes * Sore breasts and nipples * Severe low pelvic pain * Painful sex * Nausea ...

Is this anything to be worried about? [ 28 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new here, as I've been recently browsing around online for any sort of help I could find. This place seemed promising, so I signed up. I hope it's all right to ask a question on my first post. Anyway, I have a concern about my cat, Boo. Recently, he has this odd.. growth in the...

Very worried.what shall I do? [ 1 Answers ]

HELP ME I like this lad a lot, like LOADS and LOADS I discovered before (as he is ill) that when he was younger he had hepatitis, he said something about it reoccuring when he gets ill or because of it it makes him more ill? He didn't say which one or anything and obviously as we are not...

Worried... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am new here and needing a little help.I am 21 years old and have not had my period for 6 months,I stupidly waited until now and went to see a doctor.He ask me a few question and then gave me hormone pills(3 months).I have just started taking them.I am worried about the side effects of the...

View more questions Search