Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PokerDave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Hello, I have ghosts attached to me they stay near both of my hips. They attack me at night. They go anywhere I go, It is getting worse as they are now on my forehead. This is very serious and I need to know how to get rid of them badly.

NO I can't see them but I feel them clinging to me. I have taken photographs and a white mist is visible around my hip area. At night when they attack me I keep my eyes closed, but based on their activity I imagine a photo would show a lot of white mist and perhaps orbs big time. I am male and live alone.
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2012, 06:24 PM
    You could get an exorcism. Any catholic church should be able to help.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 17, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaW8 View Post
    You could get an exorcism. Any catholic church should be able to help.
    Any Christian church should be able to help. That, however, is usually not the case. If it comes down to finding a church for spirit removal... it may take some "shopping around" before you find someone who is either willing or able to help in this manner.

Are these spirits something you can see or is there another reason you are aware of their presence?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can it be paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

For three night in a row my clock radio came on at the same time. I did not set alarm,also it was set to FM but when it came on it was on AM. Also on three different cell phone company's,I would see there was a message I would check it,and nothing was there and no number. What can it be

Ask paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, around 4 or 5 I would see the faces of people spinning above me around in circles, mostly of middle age men and women but also some of younger children and elderly people they would all be talking at the same time and I could never fully understand them. Sometimes the same face...

Ask a paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young, I had many accidents. When I remember them, I am looking at myself from a distance. On 1 occasion, I think I had an out of body experience (when I broke my neck) and when I woke up, I had changed in my head. On 1 occasion, an aura reader said I had no aura below my neck just...

Paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

My brother in laws brought a women home too their mothers house whilst she was a away whilst one of the boys was with the women down stairs she started talking all gibberish like in another language anyway the brother went to sleep and after a few hours the other brother came in to find the women...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search