Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knoddesigns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 12:51 PM
    Can I foster my stepchildren
    I'm in the process of divorce I want to foster my stepchildren and their mom is OK with that. How and can I do this?
    knoddesigns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 12:52 PM
    How can I foster my stepchildren
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 02:02 PM
    You can not become a foster parent for them, the children's parents may sign over custody or guardianship to you, They would then pay child support to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stepchildren vs caretaker [ 3 Answers ]

My husband step mother passed away one month ago. His father passed away more than 20 years ago. My husband was 5 years old and his brother was 3 years old when their father married their step mother. After their father's death, their stepmother remarried and communication among the parties ceased...

Rights of stepchildren [ 2 Answers ]

IF my dad was dignosed with demensha and altzimers in 2007,and my mother and he had a will drawn in 2003,and my mom passed in 2008,and he just passed in 2009,but changed the original will in nov 2008,could he legally do that?

Questions regarding stepchildren? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm the stepmother of a precious little boy, and need some opinions, ideas, answers, regarding personal items and everything. First, my husband has joint legal custody, but his son's mother refuses to share joint physical custody of their son, although we pretty much have him more than half the...

Mother adopting stepchildren [ 1 Answers ]

Am I as a step mother able to adopt my step chiildren

Stepchildren Parties [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for 19 years. My stepson, who is 24 years old, is having a housewarming party with his new wife and has invited his mother along with my in-laws. (His father's extended family) I do not want to attend any gathering with my husbands ex-wife. Not only hasn't his divorce...

View more questions Search