Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    32807shaylee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 08:50 AM
    Pass ETG test
    Hello , I am new to this I was put on one random urine test a month and I went on vacation from Aug 4 - 14 and I was with my mom n aunt and I drank one glass of wine with dinner on the 13 Th and I have to meet with my probation today at 430 and I am not sure if when I'm there I have to take the ETG test because I take my tests at my treatment place where I take my classes . But anyway will I fail today if I had to take one later today ? Iam very active 110 pounds 5'4 and I drink water and caffeine. I know I should not of had the wine but I did . I didn't know I was going in today. Please help thank you
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2012, 08:59 AM
    The EtG created from one glass of wine will not be detectable beyond 24 hours.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2012, 09:00 AM
    That's why they are called RANDOM tests... you aren't supposed to partake in ANY alcohol because you have problems with it. And not when you think you can get away with it.
    32807shaylee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    The EtG created from one glass of wine will not be detectable beyond 24 hours.
    Thank you I appreciate I won't do it again .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass my EtG test? [ 5 Answers ]

If on wed I had 16 regular beers, how many hours would it take to pass my EtG?

Will I pass my EtG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 5'11 / 160 with a high metabolism, I drank 12-15 beers every day for 4 days (during the day, not at night) stopping 88hrs before my test and had 2 beers 73 hrs. before my test. I drank lots of water in-between and a lot the morning of the test. Will I pass ?

Would it be possible to pass an EtG test please help [ 9 Answers ]

I am 5 ft 168 pounds female. I had 3 24oz cans of 211 8.0alc each Saturday my last drink was around 730 I have not drunk since but I have Ben vomiting. And I had the test that following Tuesday at 920 my results should b here by 1/31/12

Can I pass my EtG test? [ 6 Answers ]

I drank 2 16oz mikes hard lemonaides (8%) and 3 shots of vodka yesterday between 3 and 9pm. I have an EtG test tomorrow at 3pm, will I pass? Healthy 44yo woman, 130lb, normal metabolism! Thanks

View more questions Search