Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyjean Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 10:23 PM
    Craft show sweatshirts
    What's popular this year as far as appliqué designs for sweatshirts?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Have you looked on etsy.com? There are many people selling their crafts and it will give you a good idea. I think holiday sweatshirts are always popular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s kids craft show [ 5 Answers ]

Its been driving me nuts the name of this show... all I remember is it was the early 90s and they made puppets out of bleach jugs, etc There was a cardboard mailbox that was a puppet and he opened his mouth and the girl took the viewers mail out and read it They did crafts and I believe there...

Appliqué sweatshirts [ 1 Answers ]

Are appliqued sweatshirts still in style? Billyjean

Sweatshirts for craft shows [ 2 Answers ]

I make embroidered and alliqued sweashirts to sell at craft shows. It seems like they don't sell like they use to. I have many new sweatshirts purchased to make the embroidered and appliqued shirts out of but I was trying to think of something else I could do with them. Does anyone have any...

I have many new sweatshirts for craft shows. What's best to do with them [ 0 Answers ]

I make craft show aweatshirts. What's in style this year

Art craft show [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering how to go about renting a booth at crafts fair I am a painter and would love to show my art but do not really know how to go about doing it can anyone help Sincerely LOST

View more questions Search