Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2012, 08:36 PM
    Lord of the Rings Engraving on Narsil
    I know I sound like a geek, but I had noticed the engraving on the pommel of Narsil in the movie doesn't match my transcription of tengwar quenya. The second symbol in the first word (top left), the second symbol in the 6th word (bottom left), and the 3rd symbol in the 7th word are symbols I haven't seen before. I have attached a picture of the engraving. If you know anything that might be gelpful to me I would really apreciate it. Day 335 - "Narsil" | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone here a "Lord of the Rings" enthusiast? [ 8 Answers ]

Which movie was your favorite......Fellowship, Towers, Return of King?? I never thought I would like it when I was DRAGGED to the show to see the first one....and it wasn't there even, that I decided I liked it! Actually I fell asleep thru much of it, and thought it was crazy that so many people...

How tall was Grond the battering ram in the Lord of the Rings the Return of the King? [ 3 Answers ]

In the Return of the King during the Battle of the Pelennor Fields there was a great battering ram brought up by Sauron's Forces. The book doesn't say how tall it was. All it says it was as long as a great forest tree a hundred feet in length. I bet it was even bigger than that by the looks of it...

Is there a quote from the lord _vengeance is mine saith the lord+? [ 4 Answers ]

Is this correct "vengeance is mine saith the lord"

Movie similar to animated version of The Lord Of The Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I've being trying to find the name of a movie that I watched in the early 90's but the only scene I remember is the one where a whole army of what looked like elves and gnomes are waiting to get attacked by an army of dark and black monsters or bad guys in black armor on the distance with torches...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.