Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonia tezder Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Yo... I'm getting mixed messages
    Look I was in relationship last few months I have loved my boyfriend and he loved me bk.. We used to talk every moment... Hmm then some problems just happened and we broke up.. Then we bcame a best friends.. And then we broke up our friendship and we didn't talked for a while.. And month ago I sent him a message saying that I missed my best friend.. ( I really missed my love not my beat friend) when he saw the message he called me and we talked and we became a friends again talking every moment... But suddenly he stops replaying me.. he ignored me.. And 2 weeks ago I saw him and he ignored me... yesterday he sent me a message.. He wanted to talk to me but I told him I don't know you to talk to u (:... Please helppp mee.. Is Wat I did right?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia tezder View Post
    Look i was in relationship last few months i have loved my bf and he loved me bk .. We used to talk every moment ... Hmm then some problems just happend and we broke up .. Then we bcame a best friends .. And then we broke up our friendship and we didnt talked for a while .. And month ago i sent him a msg saying that i missed my best friend..( i really missed my love not my beat friend) when he saw the msg he called me and we talked and we became a friends again talking every moment... But suddenly he stops replaying me .. he ignored me .. And 2 weeks ago i saw him and he ignored me ...yesterday he sent me a msg .. He wanted to talk to me but i told him i dont know you to talk to u (: ... Plz helppp mee .. Is Wat i did right?

Yo, look - you are both playing games. You sent him a message, he responded but he stopped "replaying you" (I don't know what that means), then he contacted you and you said you didn't want to talk to him.

If you wanted to resume the relationship, yes, what you did was wrong. If you don't care, what you did was right.

Aug 15, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Yo, look - you are both playing games. You sent him a message, he responded but he stopped "replaying you" (I don't know what that means), tehn he contacted you and you said you didn't want to talk to him.

If you wanted to resume the relationship, yes, what you did was wrong. If you don't care, what you did was right.
    But I really care about him but ignored me , am not a toy when he ever wants talk to me and when he doesn't want to ,he is just ignoring me :/

Aug 15, 2012, 05:03 PM
    But i really care about him but ignored me , am not a toy when he ever wants talk to me and when he doesnt want to ,he is just ignoring me :/
    He ignored*

Aug 15, 2012, 05:11 PM
    He ignored*
    Wat should I do now?:/
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Wat should i do now?:/

You can/should do nothing - he wanted to talk to you. You said, "Not now."

That pretty much says it all.

Aug 15, 2012, 05:31 PM
    You can/should do nothing - he wanted to talk to you. You said, "Not now."

That pretty much says it all.

I said "not now" to let him know that am worth it! And when I told him idont want to talk to you he just said "ok u even don't know me ,good night"
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 05:33 PM
    I said "not now" to let him know that am worth it! And when i told him idont want to talk to you he just said "ok u even don't know me ,good night"

I have no idea what "to let him know that am worth it" means.

You said you didn't want to talk with him. He was okay with your decision.

Again - you are playing games. Sometimes games backfire. This time the game did.

Aug 15, 2012, 05:37 PM
    I have no idea what "to let him know that am worth it" means.

You said you didn't want to talk with him. He was okay with your decision.

Again - you are playing games. Sometimes games backfire. This time the game did.
    What u mean we are playing games!
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 05:55 PM
    What u mean we are playing games!
    You stopped talking. You sent him a message that you missed him.

He called you and you "became friends again."

They he stopped "replaying" you - I have no idea what this means. [ed. Note. "replying to me"]

You saw him and he ignored you.

Then he contacted you and said he wanted to talk to you.

You said you didn't want to talk to him.

He didn't believe the game of "I don't want to talk to you" when, apparently, you did want to talk to you.

Both of you are acting like children. You said you didn't want to talk to him. He believed you.

Aug 15, 2012, 06:05 PM

They he stopped "replaying" you - I have no idea what this means. [ed. note. "replying to me"]

He didn't believe the game of "I don't want to talk to you" when, apparently, you did want to talk to you.

Both of you are acting like children. You said you didn't want to talk to him. He believed you.
    Look first of all I meant "he didnt replay me bk" and we didn't talked to each others and I sent him a message we were in a fight I sent him the message saying"i aplogize about every thing an i miss you" after we became friends again he ignored me and stopped replying me

Aug 15, 2012, 06:06 PM

They he stopped "replaying" you - I have no idea what this means. [ed. note. "replying to me"]

Look first of all I meant "he didnt replay me bk" and we didn't talked to each others and I sent him a message we were in a fight I sent him the message saying"i apologize about every thing an i miss you" after we became friends again he ignored me and stopped replying me

Aug 15, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Look first of all i meant "he didnt replay me bk" and we didnt talked to each others and i sent him a msg we were in a fight i sent him the msg saying"i aplogize about every thing an i miss you" after we became friends again he ignored me and stopped replying me
    Reply*
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 06:15 PM
    Reply*
    Sorry, but this isn't a chat board. It's a Q and A board. I've advised you to the best of my ability.

I still don't know what he didn't replay you means - but it doesn't really matter.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 06:17 PM
    Sorry, but this isn't a chat board. It's a Q and A board. I've advised you to the best of my ability.

I still don't know what he didn't replay you means - but it doesn't really matter.
    That's what she is saying in her own cryptic way -- "replay me" = "reply to me."

(Chat and texting tutorials begin Friday morning at 7 a.m. Coffee will be served. Bring your own danish.)

Aug 15, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    That's what she is saying in her own cryptic way -- "replay me" = "reply to me."

(Chat and texting tutorials begin Friday morning at 7 a.m. Coffee will be served. Bring your own danish.)
    Omg I mean Reply to me!! Ok anyway thank you so much ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed Messages [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I need help. I started dating this guy about 2 months ago and about a month after we started dating he told me that he was not ready for a committed relationship. He said that he had been in 3 back to back serious relationships and he wasn't ready for another. He really backed off for about...

Mixed messages [ 8 Answers ]

I have known 'Mike' for over 5 years now. He lives about 5 hrs away from me now. At the beginning, we were friends because he moved right after we met for work but stayed in touch via email, text, phone, etc... About 2 years ago, things got serious and we both fell hard for each other. I was just...

Mixed Messages, does she like me? [ 16 Answers ]

1st time on this kind of forum but through I'd give it a try as there is something that is driving me crazy. I really like this girl at work who has been with us for about 1 & 1/2 years now but I seem to be getting mixed messages as to whether she likes me. Sorry this may go on a bit but I...

So many mixed messages [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there Can someone please help me out with all these mixed messages and general confusion I have? Work is developing really slowly and I'm not financially independent. I'm an english as a foreign language teacher in France. I like it here but am I in the right location? Can anyone feel any...

Mixed Messages! [ 2 Answers ]

Lets give this ago, maybe Ill have more help from here I've been seen this girl for a while now and we grew really attached to each other, everything was perfect, however about 2 weeks ago she threw a tantrum for no apparent reason. I've asked what the problem was/is and I getno response,...

View more questions Search