Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcolombia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Get slides printed for mini viewer
    I purchased a mini slide viewer to give to my boyfriend with a picture of us after our first race, does anyone know where I can get the images printed on slides?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcolombia View Post
    I purchased a mini slide viewer to give to my boyfriend with a picture of us after our first race, does anyone know where I can get the images printed on slides?

It's about the photo, not where you view it. Digital camera? Something else?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 03:10 AM
    In general you buy slide film and take your pictures with it. Its possible that you could get a picture converted to slide format but your going to lose some quality. Try shooting with slide film and you will see a huge difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signatures printed on 1953 $5.00 held office AFTER bill printed [ 0 Answers ]

We have a $5.00 Red seal / serial # 1953 C series bill. My question is value because the Treasurer & Secretary of the Treasury held their offices 10 years AFTER the date on this bill. The Treasurer = Kathryn O'Hay Granahan & the Secretary of Treasury = C Douglas Dillon - the information I find...

Converting slides to pictures [ 3 Answers ]

I found some old slides that I took over 25 years ago. I would like to transfer those pictures to my computer. How do I do this?

View a '07 Excel as a '03 viewer would see it [ 2 Answers ]

My problem is that I have '07 and most of my office has '03. My spreadsheets can get pretty elaborate, and sharing becomes tough. What I'd love is an emulator (or simulator) that I could add-on or paste a spreadsheet in that would show me what my '07 creation would look like to others...

My childhood on slides [ 2 Answers ]

I just gained custody of all of the families slides, without a projector. Mom doesn't know where it is. I found a nice one on eBay but it only uses the small 2 inch slides. I have lots of 3 inch slides that won't fit. Are there any projectors that take those anymore ? Also I read someone...

View more questions Search