Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeseca Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 11:58 AM
    How to tell a guy you just want to be friends
    Ok how can I tell a guy I just want to be friends without hurting him .make him hate me or be mean to me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 11:59 AM
    How old are the two of you? Have you been dating?
    jeseca Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 12:03 PM
    No he is a friend and younger than me I a 14 and he 13
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Why "just friends" now? What has changed?
    mynameiskathy Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Okay, well if he is just a friend, then what's the problem?
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2012, 02:23 PM
    If he likes you, is going to hurt regardless, but leading him on will always hurt more. Tell him just like that, "I only like you as a friend".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this guy but he just wants to be friends... [ 2 Answers ]

I like this guy and he likes me he asked me out but now he just wants to be friends how do I make it less awkward to be around him

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends but has no married guy friends? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends and no married ones. They Facebook and text each other some are at the bar when she goes linedancing

Me and my best friends like the same guy . The guy pick my best friends but I stell like him helpp [ 6 Answers ]

First I like him than she come and stell him away like evry time I like someone my best friends like the same guy rigth after I tell her in 2 days . It's like she don't want me to get a boyfriend , and she have like 2000000 boyfriend and she love a pers for 1 week and it's over

How do you tell a guy you are only friends? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I work with this guy, who I consider just a friend, and he has fallen for me, I am disgusted, how do I tell him to stop it; thecalls, texts, I miss you's, gifts, etc. I have told him we are only friends and he does not get it! There has not been any kissing or sex invloved

Guy Friends [ 16 Answers ]

Okay I want to get more guy friends.Not boyfriends but GUy friends.I have all sorts of chick friends but I want some guy friends too.All the great guys are popular and have girlfriends(drama) and a lot of the others are just aren't that fun to be around.They either rank as pervs, crybabys, or act...

View more questions Search