Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BORREGO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Music- need to know name of song with these words
    What is the name on this song? Here are some of the words, " When Christ was on the cross, I was on his mind".
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 6, 2007, 02:35 PM
    When He was on the Cross, I was on His mind

Written by: Ronnie Hinson & Mike Payne

Maybe this is it... it's what I got from Google

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Words in a song [ 4 Answers ]

I stepped out side to smoke a j went back in and the room began to sway

Have a few words to a song I like and can't figure out who sings it [ 5 Answers ]

Lyric finder search engines aren't working... the song is about an elderly man who lost his wife... the promised each other if one got to heaven before the other... "if you get there before me"... and (he never cried before in "all his years"... that's all I know hope that helps... It's killing me...

Need a rap song from 80's I know most of the words [ 2 Answers ]

Please help I remember a song back from the 80's I thought the artist was Candyman and the song was knocking da boots and all I keep getting is some h-town group and its not the same song ooh girl I love you so never ever ever ever going to let you go once I get my hands on you ooh girl I love...

Help! House music song title dilemma [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song in some club and I know just one phrase. It sounded like "ooh, im starvin, without your lovin" and it had a "na na na nananana na na" part by the end of the chorus? Does anyone know this song's title?

Words to a alternative song [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what the name and the group of a song is. The only words I remember is "this is growing up". That is the main line in the song. It's a alternative song and came out about 5 years ago. Someone please help me.

View more questions Search