Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstiepaige31 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Pedicure and Nails done before or after Spray tan?
    I am in a wedding Friday. My spray tan appointment is at 5:15 Thursday. Should I get my nails done before or after the spray tan? If I do it before, it will be Wednesday, and if after it will be Friday. Will the spray tan turn my pedicured nails any orange colors? HELP ME PLEASE.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 09:12 PM
    Call the place or person giving you the spray tan. They will be able to tell you if their products will affect your nail polish.
    ashleyking33 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 03:54 PM
    Do a quick mani pedi (do it at home) so your nails won't turn a different color. Then do your real mani pedi after your spray tan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prove the Identity: 2cos^2x-1=(1-tan^2x)/(1 tan^2x) [ 1 Answers ]

2cos^2x-1=(1-tan^2x)/(1 + tan^2x)

prove ((sec(x)-csc(x))/((sec(x)+cot(x)) is equal to ((tan(x)-1)/(tan(x)+1) [ 3 Answers ]

Prove this trigonometric identity... I dare you!!

Spray on tan [ 6 Answers ]

ANOTHER QUESTION!! Hey its me the red head again and I have another question Do you think I should get a spray on tan I got one last year and I liked it but it also made me look kind of orange my boyfriend doesn't want me to get one but I'm in track and golf and I'm going to have some major...

Self-tanner/spray tan question [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to achieve the darkest tan possible without the sun by going to a Mystic Tan (spray-tan) booth. My question is: If I get sprayed one day and then go back and get sprayed the next day, will the tan be darker or just last one more day before it fades? Also, does anyone know of how to...

View more questions Search