Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mynameiskathy Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 10:04 AM
    Sixth grader
    I am going into sixth grade and I need some tips, I know people can't give me tips from my distinct school, but any tips on middle school would be helpful! Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 10:05 AM
    Is this a consolidation of several schools into a bigger one so that you will see new faces?

Aug 15, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Is this a consolidation of several schools into a bigger one so that you will see new faces?
    Yes
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Are you pretty good at meeting new people? (I get the feeling you are.)

What about classes?

Can you tour the building beforehand so you know where things are?

Aug 15, 2012, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Are you pretty good at meeting new people? (I get the feeling you are.)

What about classes?

Can you tour the building beforehand so you know where things are?
    (: I can tour the building and my classes start with chorus, gym, literacy, lunch, math, art, technology and engineering, science, and soc. Studies
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 03:44 PM
    I'm sure you will recognize some familiar faces in your classes. Do you know anyone who has attended there who can take you around on your first day? Many schools have the upper classmen help the new students find their way around.

Aug 15, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    I'm sure you will recognize some familiar faces in your classes. Do you know anyone who has attended there who can take you around on your first day? Many schools have the upper classmen help the new students find their way around.
    Yeah, my neighbor and best friend
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 08:58 PM
    Can your friend and neighbor help you find your way to class?

Aug 16, 2012, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Can your friend and neighbor help you find your way to class?
    Yeah, but I'm not really worried about that. All of my classes are pretty close together. I'm more worried about the classes in particular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Sixth Sense and The Ghost's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Camryn and I'm a 12 year old little girl, I strongly believe that everyone has a sixth sense, they are just not as aware of it. I have already discovered my sixth sense, I also have another gift, which I know sounds completely insane. I don't blame who are skeptical, when I was...

Sometimes I don't like my sixth sense [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, My sixth sense told me of an accident the day before someone hit be in the rear. Minor damage. Recently, My sixth sense told me that a friend wouldn't be working at his current job. Sure enough, not working. My sixth sense told me that my grandfather died. That on awakened me at...

So, I knew this guy in my cross country team. He's an 8th grader and I'm a 7th grader [ 1 Answers ]

So, I knew this guy in my cross country team. He's an 8th grader and I'm a 7th grader. I know, a year difference. He always seems to stare at me all the time whenever we're stretching , running or even jogging. Like he stare at me 24/7. One time, we have picture day, and I was not wearing my...

Sixth sense? [ 6 Answers ]

It goes back to my mother, who for years always had very accurate dreams, especailly when it came to someone being pregnant, she would always dream of that person before they had even found out themselves. Myself and my sister are the same, except while dreaming of the person being pregnant I will...

Sixth Grade!? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok so I'm going into sixth grade and I am scared that I'm going to get picked on by older kids but eisenhower says that they are bully free but I still think that there's one lercking in the hall. Also can you give me some tips Thanks Kaitlin:)

View more questions Search