Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amyyforthestars Posts: 49, Reputation: -1

Aug 15, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Septum piercing?
    I got my septum pierced a year ago for my 18th birthday. The pain was the worst pain I have ever felt and I bled a lot. When I got into the car I noticed it was slightly crooked and lower than it was supposed to be. It wasn't super noticeable and I wasn't about to go through it again to get it repierced.

I've had my belly button pierced for 5 years, a regular nose piercing for 2, I had my lip pierced for 1 year, my ears are stretched and I've never had a problem with any of those. So I know it's not bwcause of the type of metal.

I took care of it exactly the way I was told to, I've never changed it, only taken it out to clean the hole and soak the jewelry which was well after I was allowed to take it out, and for the most part it's always flipped up. I hardly ever take it down anymore.

The last couple days it's been really sore and when I move it around it smells really bad. I really don't want to take it out and get it repierced. What can I do to make it stop hurting and smelling like crap?

Check out some similar questions!

Septum Piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old, and I'm all about being different, standing out, being myself, and be happy with my choices. I have been looking into getting my septum pierced for sometime now. I'm just worried about 1) How it will look and 2)How much it will hurt. On certain things I have a good pain tolorence,...

I just did my septum and I have some questions [ 15 Answers ]

I just did my septum myself with a 16g hollow needle. I used gloves cleaned the area used all the precautions. It didn't hurt at all and the needle slid through with no force. But 5 hours later it still is hurting. Is this normal? Is my nose just adjusting to it? When should this pain go away and I...

Septum piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and have already have tons of piercings and done most of them by myself actually, but It's been about 2 years now since I've really wanted my septum pierced and can't find anybody to do it without needing an I.D. So I have decided to do it on my own. This particular piercing though scares me...

Deviated Septum? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I have a divated septum. I broke my nose 3 times and had surgeries.. to fix it (the first time was 20 years ago and the next two were about 6 years ago) my nose is a bit crooked. I can't smell most of the time and my nose is constantly running.Can this be a deviated septum? If so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search