Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mynameiskathy Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 08:41 AM
    Fashion lover
    I know sound really weird, but I want to know what kinds of clothes are "cool" I guess. I am eleven, and obviously a girl. But would anyone know what kinds of clothes are cool?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Depends on where you live... and besides what's cool today.. next month might not be cool.

Aug 15, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Depends on where you live.......and besides whats cool today..next month might not be cool.
    Ur right, I live in WI.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2012, 10:06 AM
    Look in the magazines targeted for teen aged girls... that will likely give you much of the information you seek.

Aug 15, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Look in the magazines targeted for teen aged girls...that will likely give you much of the information you seek.
    Thanks
    sarahscarlett Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2012, 09:03 PM
    I would love to help you put something together! I am actually a stylist and fashion blogger, so I would be more than glad to help you find your own hip, personal style :)

Do you mind answering a few questions for me so that I can better help you?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameiskathy View Post
    I know sound really weird, but I want to know what kinds of clothes are "cool" I guess. I am eleven, and obviously a girl. But would anyone know what kinds of clothes are cool?

Kathy, I know you from your other posts and have to ask why the need to be "cool" at 11. I know you answer honest, well intended questions, and that is what this is.

A lot of fashion, unfortunately, depends on how much you have to spend on back to school clothes, where you live, other factors.

This might make you smile - years ago I was living in NYC, on the fringe of the "fashion industry," flew home in what I now call my "NYC" clothes. I thought I looked really good, got off the plane and my sister said, "What are you dressed as?" Not "dressed for." "Dressed as." Point I'm making is that what works in one place most definitely does not work in another!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between fashion designing and fashion merchandising? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the difference between fashion designing and fashion merchandising?

Old Fashion [ 8 Answers ]

Can you still find men who are into old fashion courtship?

View more questions Search