Does this mean he likes me?
    To put it simply...

1. he's been texting me for 8 months
    2. he's asked me out, I turned him down and he still texts
    3. he always comes to talk to me
    4. he is really nice around me
    5. he always looks out for me
    6. he will do anything for me

Does this sound like he REALLY likes me?

If a lad has 2 personalities e.g a really calm, friendly, nice guy one around me and then a more lively roudy look at me I'm cool around his mates does this mean he is normal? Or does this mean he is puttin an act on for me? To get me to date him?

Please help I'm new to the whole relatioonships things and it scares me a little!

Thanks
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 02:17 PM
    He's asked you out so yes he almost certainly likes you, stop wasting so much time thinking about it, if you like him date him, if not don't, if he starts acting weird after dating him move on...
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
    He texts you and asks you out and is nice to you...

What more do you need?

Yes. Someone who acts like this (especially the ASKING YOU OUT part) likes you.

Can a guy act a little differently around friends. Sure. Especially when younger. But you cannot over-analyze this without jumping in.

He likes you. Now what?
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Mar 6, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Yeah, he blatantly likes you.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Mar 6, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Duhhh he likes you!
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 6, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Yeah, I've known a guy like that too, but in the end, he was just a player...

Though, it's very likely that he likes you. Why did you turn him him down when he asked you out? Does it mean that you don't like him?

Why not go out with him once and see..

You're trying to find out if he likes you. But, do YOU like him?
    bodyimage Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Thanks for your help guys,

kristynn - I do really really like him, but when he asked me it out it was too soon, I didn't feel comfortable with him then, but I do now. If you read my other post is the beauty and skin section it may help you to understand more why I feel so uncomfortable around lads, and worry and therefore try and put relationships off, but then that just effects me more as I get more upset because I want to be with someone but I'm too scared!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 03:45 AM
    Talk to him ;)
    zebs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 09:42 AM
    woah I can't think of a more similar situation! Its pretty SCARY actually!
    so therefore take it as a YES from me, he does like you! BUt you have to think do you like him? I went through all this with my guy, I first thought well is it just because he's giving me attention that I have never had. I decided that wasn't the case, like you I just wasn't ready to commit myself to anything, as I have neither been in a relationship before. It gets scarier though, this guy I like also has two personalities. To be honest I've come to realise that everyone does, imagine yourself around him... let me gues, flirty, giggly, sweet, innocent! Lol? Am I right? Then imagine what your like with our friends! Different I guess! Well it's the same with lads! I don't particularly like my lads side when he is with his mates, I'm worried what they get up to at times, but just think if you get together you will spend a lot of time alone, and who knows he may even calm down a lot!
    I hope this helps, if you have anything to help me it would be great as seriously we could be the same person from going by what your saying! FREAKY OR WHAT HEY! =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to know if he likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy. We have been friends for about 2 years and I hve begun to like him more than a friend. I asked him if he liked me and his reaction to me was in a friendly manner. I think he likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship. Do u think he likes me? How can I tell?

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

He likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this guy a few months ago but I had a boyfriend at the time. I like this boy even though I had a boyfriend, he liked me too. When me and my boyfriend broke up I gave it a little while before I confronted this guy that I liked him. When I confronted him, I made plans for us to do something....

Help me please do you think he still likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.but we still talk sometimes and I just talked to him online a few min ago and my pro is all about him and at the end I have I still love you a lot!. and his name he read it and was like why do you still like me...

If she likes me or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if this girl likes me Here it goes I know this girl scence 6th grade, now I am a Junior In high school. I talked to her during that time and we became friends, and than we went into middle school and it was the same story, we really were school friends, I...

View more questions Search