Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shmagggie Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 01:29 AM
    Dyeing hair, after using a color corrector.
    I used a color remover by L' oreal and then put a brown hair dye over it by revlon. The dye didn't work and left my hair a dirty blonde color and onnly darkened my roots. So, do I have to wait to dye it brown or should I use a certain brand. I just want it back to brown. Help!
    Amyyforthestars Posts: 49, Reputation: -1

Aug 15, 2012, 09:56 AM
    Wait about a week then recolor it. Just make sure you give it a little bit of a break. And make sure after you color it you don't blow dry or straighten or curl it for awhile. Also get a leave in conditioner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying hair, after using a color corrector. [ 0 Answers ]

So, my hair was a dark brown.. almost black. I bought a color corrector, I read the instructions then applied Revlon hair color in the shade medium golden brow. This turned it an ugly dirty blinde color. If I dye it tomorrow using a dark brown, will it take to my hair, or stay this blondish color?

Dyeing hair a lot of times/ Damaged hair I think [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I Dyed my hair blonde from black using Jeromel Russel's product like a week ago. So today I dyed it again to make my blonde brighter and it became way too bright and it Looked very weird on me, so I dyed it black the same day using the dyer I bought for $8 And my hair looks way too black...

Can you strip lighter dye out with a color corrector? [ 0 Answers ]

I dyed my naturally dark blonde hair a lighter blonde last night, and it didn't work. Barely changed the color of my hair at all. Since I've lightened it, do I need to use a color corrector/remover before re-dying it again (light blonde)? I plan on using a different brand this time. I was always...

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

View more questions Search