Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spartinXD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 11:39 PM
    What do I Have?
    I get up out of my chair and then start seeing black spots everywhere and lose balance and then hit the Flore. Sometimes I don't see black spots I just lose balance and most the time I just hurry and get to my bed and lie down before I fall and hit my head on something (witch happened to me countless times) and then I see like everything is moving and waving almost like hallucinating. Like my eyes are a puddle and its raining. Then I get this severe head ache after for like 30 sec and it feels like someone is shooting me in the head. (I don't take any medications or have any allergy's or allergic to anything) this started when I was in 3 grade we were going to lunch and I stood up and next thing I know I'm tangled in cords and I asked my teacher what happened and she said I just fell into the TV and the vcr fell on me... (I am in 10th grade and 16 years old and still have the same problem) my parents say its because I am on the computer too much but I know that's not it because I don't go on the computer much and + a lot more people spend more time on the computer then me and don't have this + it started when I was in 3 grade and I never even had a computer back then... so I just want to know what I have if its anything and if so how do I prevent myself from doing it and hurting myself, and if it can effect me in anyway/be bad for my body. Thanks for reading and I hope you can give me a answer soon!!
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 03:01 AM
    Sorry, I have to ask a few questions before I can really answer: When this happens how long have you been sitting? Do you have any problems when you've been standing for a while? Have you ever had problems with your ears? (Constant ear infections or anything like that?)
    spartinXD Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 03:37 AM
    Umm no I have never had a ear infection of any kind so I think. And I sit down for like 5 to 10 min or so and get up and it happens, and I don't really have any problems after that unless I sit down again and get up again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search