Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballball23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Ask doctors online free
    Is there anyway I can remove penile papules at home cause I've been to 4 different doctors and dermatologists and they won't remove them I really want them gone
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 14, 2012, 07:34 PM
    No. There is no safe way to do this at home.
    takiya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 09:34 AM
    What are good vatims I can use while trying to get pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask doctors online for free now [ 0 Answers ]

I am 25 yr old and newly wed. I find liquid oozing out of nipples from yesterday. My menses got over 2 days back. Is this a serious issue ?

Thyroid condition [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Am 25 years male. I had doubt on thyroid and got tested. The report says 0.33 - 5.55 is normal and I am 5.95. My doctor gave me Eltroxin 25mcg for the cure and asked me to take it daily in the noon. But when I googled Eltroxin is to increase the thyroid production in the body and should be...

Had a baby 12 weeks ag [ 2 Answers ]

I had a bay 12 weeks ago, my first period after having my baby was very heavy and lasted about 10 days. I am now on my second period and I have been bleeding for 4 weeks now I have been to the doctors and the gave me some tablets to try and stop the bleeding it didn't work, so they then changed my...

Free ob doctors online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have missed my menstrual period for two months and I did three home pregnancy test and the three of them were negative!is there a chance I might be pregnant

View more questions Search