Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raanazafar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 06:31 PM
    37-28-37 ,140 pounds weight,5.5 1/2 feet tall.. am I fat? How much weight should ilose
    Please help me
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Aug 18, 2012, 06:47 AM
    Your bmi is 23 ish from my guess. 25+ is overweight so you may be close but nothing to serious. You don't really need to loose anything so just watch what you eat and maybe join a sports team or just some fun activity to stay active.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

I'm 13, female, weigh 140 pounds and I'm 5'5 am I fat [ 13 Answers ]

Do I need to lose weight please help I feel depressed about my weight :(

Is fat burning exercise useful to prevent storage of fat and weight loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Is fat burning exercise useful to prevent storage of fat and weight loss?

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?

View more questions Search