Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shantheman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Can I pass an ETG test if I had 2 shots and a beer 56 hours prior to testing?
    I drank 2 shots of Yeager and a beer on sat. night from 11:30 pm to 2:00 am. Then was tested tues. at 10 am. I'm 6'1 220 I drank 5 glasses of water with a few servings of Hawaiian punch (I think it had electrolytes in it) the day before and worked out. Would I have a chance to pass? Any helpful feedback would be appreciated, thanks
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2012, 01:27 PM
    The EtG created by that amount of alcohol should be gone between 32-42 hours, maximum. Average is right at 35 hours.

Aug 14, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    The EtG created by that amount of alcohol should be gone between 32-42 hours, maximum. Average is right at 35 hours.
    Thanks for your quick response. If I can ask a follow up question does it matter if it's a probation ETG? Now that I remember it was two drinks and two shots. 4 drinks. Sorry about that
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shantheman View Post
    Thanks for your quick response. If I can ask a follow up question does it matter if it's a probation ETG? Now that I remember it was two drinks and two shots. 4 drinks. Sorry about that
    Four drinks should still be around the 48 hour mark 42-50. You are getting close now.

EtG testing is all pretty much the same. Even same immunoassay is used in all the various labs.

Aug 14, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Four drinks should still be around the 48 hour mark 42-50. You are getting close now.

EtG testing is all pretty much the same. Even same immunoassay is used in all the various labs.
    Thanks a lot for your feedback, I'm feeling better about it,regretful.. but better.

Aug 27, 2012, 10:06 PM

Thanks again for your help Bill, I passed the test, I thought I was going to fail but I think if I drank more I think I would have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Had one drink 18 hours prior to EtG test... Will I pass? [ 8 Answers ]

Very active fit female, 5'9 160 lbs, first EtG test. Through some feat of absolute socially-induced stupidity, had a bit more than half of my friend's mojito with Mexican food the night before the test. I assume it was approximately one 1 oz shot of rum consumed about 18 - 19 hours prior to...

1 beer/18 hours later urine ETG test... Will I pass [ 1 Answers ]

I had 1 beer(7%) at midnight and had a urine test at 5:45 the next day(roughly 18 hours). Do you think I passed the ETG test? I definitely made a mistake, and I'm paying for it by all the worrying I've been doing the last few days. Im a healthy 25 year old male, 175 pounds, 5'10. I urinated 4-6...

Pass an ETG test at 26 hours if I consumed less then 8oz of beer? [ 3 Answers ]

I just took an ETG urinalysis test. I am slightly nervous, it would be nice to have a sense of relief. I am an active 21 year old female. Sunday around 4pm I drank less then 1/2 of a glass of beer with dinner (roughly 8 oz). Monday, the next day at 6:30pm, over 26 hours later, I was tested. Just...

View more questions Search