Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alysiacoley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Can you please help me finding my real biological father? Please?
    Hi, I am Alysia Coley and I was born at Honolulu,Oahu from Hawaii. Well, I was still an infant my biological mother take me to American Samoa to her sister to raised me and then she decided to come back to America. To make this story short about my life was when I grew up and know a lot about these things I never remember or think I was grew up raising by my real mom older sister. After all these years my real mom wants me back and I don't want to come back to her , well, after my graduation she called and said that she wants me here in America , and she will she will absolutely do what my hearts desires, and there I was I did came back to her. And while I just barely came from and island of samoa to a big world of America. Well, my real mom told me she's not with my real dad and it's up to me if I want to search for him, cause no matter what he's still my dad in flesh and blood. So, my real mom only mentioned that they met at Hawaii at the Military base at Aiea) she said that my dad worked there and he''s from Clayton, North Carolina and maybe there I would find what I am looking for all these years... well, I am 19 yrs old , graduated from high school and looking for my dad.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alysiacoley View Post
    Hi, I am Alysia Coley and I was born at Honolulu,Oahu from Hawaii. well, I was still an infant my biological mother take me to American Samoa to her sister to raised me and then she decided to come back to America. To make this story short about my life was when I grew up and know alot about these things I never remember or think I was grew up raising by my real mom older sister. After all these years my real mom wants me back and I don't want to come back to her , well, after my graduation she called and said that she wants me here in America , and she will she will absolutely do what my hearts desires, and there i was i did came back to her. and while i just barely came from and island of samoa to a big world of America. Well, my real mom told me she's not with my real dad and it's up to me if i want to search for him, cause no matter what he's still my dad in flesh and blood. so, my real mom only mentioned that they met at Hawaii at the Military base at Aiea) she said that my dad worked there and he''s from Clayton, North Carolina and maybe there I would find what i am looking for all these years...well, i am 19 yrs old , graduated from high school and looking for my dad.

A lot of people worked on the Military Bast at Aiea.

What is his name? Name and age or date of birth, as close as you can estimate.

Without a name this is impossible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding biological father [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my birthfather without having to pay?

Finding My Biological Father [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, My name is Amber Hervey. I will soon be 20 years old. My father's name is Anthony Decker. My mom doesn't really like talking about him. I moved out of the house when I was 17. The relationship between my mom and I is very tiresome and shallow. I am convinced that it has something...

Finding Biological Father [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 year old and all my life I have known that somewhere out there is the other half of me. This is all the information I have: Brian (or Bryan) Keith Odom Age: 31-35 Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes Last seen in Ft Worth/Dallas TX area.:( Please help me. I could use it.

Finding my biological mother or father [ 7 Answers ]

I would like some help on trying to find my dad. My dad's name is Wayne Turman. And my moms name was Patricia Turman. But they got divorced when I was a baby, and I don't know my moms madien name is. I have two biological brothers, and I have a sister which lived with me. I told my foster parents,...

View more questions Search