Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malungis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 06:12 AM
    Is it flirting/love
    My Boss and I respect each other but lately I noticed that there are certain signs off which I was not aware off.. for Instance he laugh out loud when I`m around, he grants me leave even if I don`t have days, he also grant me to leave ealry if I requested to. He is a very reasonable guy but whenever I have male friends coming to my office he would tell in a very polite manner that he does not like it, If someone has spoken to me in a bad way he would force to align the issue with them especially if its men... now when he talks to me he would look me straight in my eyes sometimes he smile often too much.

Guys My Boss Is married but does not have kids... I`m puzzled because I have developed this thing of thinking about him once or twice... he hugs me too close and even kisses on the cheek when it was a long weekend, to be frank he has not told me anything about love but I`m starting to like him... but I don`t want to show him...

Guys what do I do is this lust/flirt/love please help
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2012, 06:44 AM
    Seems like he needs to be reminded that he's married. If you're uncomfortable with the way he is acting, you need to tell him. I hope the place you work has guidelines on sexual harassment. I know the last place I worked at, if you so much as looked at a woman in a sexual manner you could be filed for sexual harassment. It could be something to look into.

Also like to point out that if he is being more kind and lenient to you because of some sort of crush, that's unfair to other employees and isn't the proper behaviour of a boss/manager.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by malungis View Post
    My Boss and I respect each other but lately I noticed that there are certain signs off which I was not aware off..for Instance he laugh out loud when I`m around, he grants me leave even if I don`t have days, he also grant me to leave ealry if I requested to. He is a very reasonable guy but whenever I have male freinds coming to my office he would tell in a very polite manner that he does not like it, If someone has spoken to me in a bad way he would force to align the issue with them especially if its men...now when he talks to me he would look me straight in my eyes sometimes he smile often too much.

Guys My Boss Is married but does not have kids....I`m puzzled because I have developed this thing of thinking about him once or twice.....he hugs me too close and even kisses on the cheek when it was a long weekend, to be frank he has not told me anything about love but I`m starting to like him....but I don`t wanna show him......

Guys what do I do is this lust/flirt/love pls help

You RUN the other way - the fact that he has no children is immaterial. He's married!

I assume you are not in the US because you are being sexually harassed and in the US he could be sued.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2012, 06:58 AM
    It is not love, he most likely wants to have SEX with you, He is grooming you at this point. One of these days that close hug will be a little more and if you don't object, next will be a little more of a >>>

Nothing new here, bosses have been tryiing to get into the pants of female workers since jobs began

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flirting [ 5 Answers ]

So I have a quick question for you guys. I've been flirting with this girl I really like for about a month now and she's really shy and a little awkward sometimes. I've been making her laugh and giving her rides home but what she tells me about her personal life is few and far between. She's told...

Flirting? [ 21 Answers ]

I know I've put this in the marriage category, but it seemed like the most relevant. My boyfriend went on a works night out last Sunday. We have been together for 4 years and have one child together and I have one from a previous relationship. My mum had the kids for me that night and where he...

Is he flirting or not ? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year. Although we have been together for 7 years. When I first met him I found it very difficult that he was still very good friends with all his ex girlfriends, even going as far back as his ex girlfriends from his early 20's. They are all in contact. ...

Flirting or what else? [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't really know which topic to put this question in, but I guess this will do. I work at a restaurant and there is a guy there who I flirt with and he flirts back. I always grab him and tickle him and he always tries to spill my drinks, etc. However, we are NOT trying to date or anything...

Flirting [ 5 Answers ]

ok, i know how to flirt a little :o but I want to get this guy, who is my best mate....but i dunno how to flirt properly without looking stupid, can anyone help me?

View more questions Search