Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Brother in Arms installation problem in iPhone 3G iOS 4.1
    Jailbreak iPhone 3G with iOS 4.1 trying to install brother in arms game through itunes but the sync finishes without any installation of game into the phone.
    Tried several times but still facing the same problem.

So is there any easy way out instead of downloading the game downloaded from within the phone network as it would take lot more time to download.

Check out some similar questions!

My problem brother is moving back, PLEASE HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 11 year old brother who may be moving back in with my mom because my dad or my dad's parents cannot handle him anymore. He has ADD,ADHD, and Antisocial personality disorder. Now they're at the end and cannot do it any longer, he has been kicked out of school, cannot do basic math (Because...

Problem in installation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have installed Yahoo messenger for redhatlinux. Due to some problem the installation failed. When I tried to reinstall it, it is saying that the installation package already exists. Where will be package stored ?

Installation problem ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! :) , I'm just became member in your site , and I happy to join u because I find you site very good . Yes , I do have questions to ask , I recently format my PC and was trying install XP version . I did partition , scanned the drives and check all that was necessary for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.