Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jjm67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 03:55 AM
    Texting
    I've been living together with my fiancé now for 8 years, been engaged to her for 3 years. We just moved into our new home 2 months ago and a guy friend of hers from years ago has been coming around . He helped us move and he became my friend too now. At least I think he is.

What bothers me is that they text all day and night. I even caught her in a lie saying she was going out to dinner with her daughter, and I happen to follow her, and she was with her friend instead.

So I confronted her and she said they're only friends just going out for 1 drink then coming home. And I had told her weeks before this happened that he comes over too much. So I for gave her, but they still text all day, and night. What should I do?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2012, 04:18 AM
    She lied to you and what makes you think she won't do it again? If it were me, most if not all of the trust would be gone. In a case like this, how long you've been together is completely irrelevant. All that matters is the trust, communication and honesty and right now, you have none of that.

You need to decide what you want. Do you want to live the rest of your life wondering if she's really where she says she is?
    j7char Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 05:00 PM
    If she was caught in a lie then she has something to hide... you already excepted the first lie... if you want to find out what's going on, do something out of the ordinary... for example, if you are to be at work take a personal day etc and come home early... pretend to go to work and come home early... just do a little homework and you will find out the truth.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2013, 11:19 AM
    She lied a year ago - and the OP hasn't been back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My ex is texting me why? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex started texting me after 6 months of silence we had a nasty break up then she went back to one of her exs and is now pregnant.she says she wants to be friends but yet says we don't know what the future holds what is she trying to tell me?

Texting him [ 2 Answers ]

I like him a lot but what do I say to him through a text?

Texting ma ex [ 11 Answers ]

Do you guys think that it is weird that I can't stop contacting my ex after freaking 8 months. I will go up to two weeks without talking to her and then I'll send her a text message or something. I still think about her a good bit but I never call her. Usually if I write her I will immediately...

My ex is texting me again... What does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted this one up about 2 weeks back https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=23777 Now after how it was left off on Friday her saying it will only complicate things more if we see each other as friends and for me to take care I get a text from her yesterday (4 days after I said that)....

View more questions Search