Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Aug 14, 2012, 12:29 AM
    Please recommand some interesting movies killing time.
    Please recommand some interesting movies killing time, thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 14, 2012, 12:33 AM
    What theme ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 14, 2012, 04:35 AM
    Blade Runner - set in future, humans can't tell who is Android
    The Fugitive - doctor in prison for killing wife escapes and proves he didn't do it
    Escape From New York - Manhattan is a wild walled prison and the president's plane lands in it
    Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - two career con artists get conned
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - girl dispenses her own justice for horrible crime
    Lonesome Dove - a TV series movie centered around taking cattle from Texas to Montana
    The Bourne trilogy - a man who has had his identity erased from his memory is hunted
    Local Hero - sweet movie about a Scottish coastal town earmarked for a huge takeover
    The Forgiven - classic western, with a message
    The DaVinci Code
    mynameiskathy Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 07:10 AM
    The Fifth Element-really old but really good
    Avengers
    Grownups
    Cyberbully
    The Spiderman Movies
    The Batman Movies
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Aug 14, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    What theme ?
    Every theme is OK.
    Arm070 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 11:10 PM
    The perfect host
    Shutter island
    Band of brothers--this should kill your entire day!
    The shawshank redemption
    21 jump street
    The silence of the lambs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm depressed all the time & I try killing myself sometimes. How can I stop this? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey, I've been through really big problems with in the past two years.. such as family problems and a bad ex. He use to drink and abuse me all the time, go out late nights try hitting me and even use to allow his friends to say whatever to me and one of them use to come in my room at night while...

Movies with little black-people voodoo dolls killing a white guy? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe it was a mini-movie part of a bigger movie. A white politician or something moves into a house where I think an old black voodoo lady used to live. There's a painting with her in the house and the little dolls come out of the painting to kill the white guy. That's all I remember....

Movies with killing in it [ 5 Answers ]

I've seen a few movies with killing in it. I don't know if this is a good question, but I was wondering, how do people kill someone and not few the shame. I mean, lets say I had to kill someone to protect my family, I would feel like I've commit something that I couldn't live with. Do soldiers feel...

5 Best movies of all time [ 166 Answers ]

What are the 5 best movies you ever saw? Your 5 favourite movies, and why? For me, it would have to be The Shawshank redemption- a powerful movie, with a powerful message of freedom and stuff The Prestige- makes my head hurt, its so intricate and scary if you think about it too much On...

I recommand this affiliate program to home business owners [ 3 Answers ]

I joined this site for a few weeks already. Here I want to share my experience with other home business owners. The site is: http://pricingbot.com 1: Easy registration, not asking for credit card; which mean no worry security stuff. 2: Great technical support, they always answer my...

View more questions Search