Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soulrachel08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 08:17 PM
    Was I being too paranoid??
    Ok so I kind of had a Stalker. It all started when I went to Target (the store) and I right when I walked in I noticed this guy staring at me as if he knew me or something, While I was walking aorund the aisles he kept popping out of nowhere, but I thought nothing of it, I mean he did work at the store. A month or maybe two month pass by and I'm in college I was getting a few things ready before I started my first semester of college and I go in to this office and as I look to my left there he was the same guy from target, and I seriously didn't think any of it cause I mean it's a popular college, it's just a coincidence. But as I'm walking around the school getting myself familiar I noticed him following me, like really close to me. I was walking up stair cases and he was literally on the same steps as me, I got pretty nervous. But still I wasn't sure If he was actually really following me, so I did a little test, I walked down a bunch of stairs and into a building that was far from the offices, a building were no one needed to go to, so I'm walking and I get to the doors and I see his reflection on the doors following me, now I start freaking out and I called my BF and he came fast and picked me up. Now a couple of weeks passed after this little incident and I've started classes and the only quite place to study obviously is the library so I go up in the library and I sit down in one of those cubicles and not even 5 minutes pass by and there he was like not even a foot away from my cubicle just glancing at me. Now this same thing kept happening every time I went to the library and he would also wait right outside my math class and look at me without anyone seeing him, but anyway after two months of this I was in the library and he was doing the usual except this time his phone was pointing at my direction ( I don't know if he was taking a pic of me ) and when I seen that I just got furious and walked into the security office and told them everything. He got arrested and they told him the next time he's near me he'll get kicked of the campus. Now he works at the bus terminal where I'm always am. And he quit target and now works at a bank 6 blocks away from my house and I bump into him and it's just SO AWKWARD and sometimes I feel bad for calling the cops on him, I keep thinking if it was just something innocent or something, was I being too paranoid??
    loplop Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2012, 08:18 AM
    You are not being too paranoid. You can never be too careful since the world and everything in it can be unpredictable and dangerous. Other people should always trust their instinct and gut, though that does not apply to me for some reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

Im 20, and have been like this for 3 years this summer, My dad is very depressed and sick, he tried killing himself a few times, he went to hospital and he's been fine for a year, but I stay awake all night checking on him, waking up on nights I sleep to make sure he's okay, can't sleep in my...

I think I am paranoid [ 13 Answers ]

I feel like there might be a problem with me. I'm usually happy but someitmes I get depressed. Its like there are voices/feelings in my head telling me how everyone hates me and how I am alone and have no one. But then the other side of me recognizes that I have a WHOLE bunch of people who love me...

Am I paranoid? [ 3 Answers ]

Um yeah I've been wit a guy for a year in 20days and he had this ex when he was 16 threw 19 they broke up he got a diff girlfriend and cheated on her with his ex of three years when he was 21 he really loved that girl that he was with for three years and now she messages him "out of the blue" on...

Am I paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Well here I go, I have known a guy for a few years and just found out a couple of weeks ago that he liked me, after I have gotten out of a 2 year relationship with someone else, well we hit off, we would text, Im and call each other, well I got sick one night at his house and left without an...

I'm Paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with someone for 1 year. He is at university in Cardiff, and I have seen things in the internet (photos, bogs and so on) to suggest he is cheating or has done.. I also looked at his private mail and seen messages from a girl.. I know I shouldn't have looked as it is private....

View more questions Search