Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galacticfed Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Illuminati in the government?
    And everything else? I've been so several websites and watch a lot of alex jones documentaries. Conspiracy theory?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 07:47 PM
    If there really was a major group running the US, they are doing a fairly poor job of it, would you not think so.
    KooL KiD Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Aug 14, 2012, 01:00 PM
    The illuminati are everywhere BEWARE triangles, owls, eye (all seeing eye). GOOD LUCK my friend 12/21/12 is the day! Oh like I said they're everywhere they run everything in the world I'm not playing around I'm serious they run mcdonalds don't eat there they want to get you fat and then they're going to close ALL the food stores and now what are you going to eat. And yes they are with the government they are above the ing president, the president is just a puppet yes barack obama.. have FAITH and again GOOD LUCK!
    galacticfed Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 05:41 PM
    I like those answers. Go David Icke! And Steven Greer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illuminati New World Order? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I just want to know... what does anybody think about the illuminati.. is our new president invovledd... and why do I see there signs in so many things... in so many words they are telling us they are taking over the world... what do you think..

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ? [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?

Is there such thing as Illuminati? [ 2 Answers ]

AKA Freemasonry and Secret Society: a brotherhood of Antichrist that has a silent powerful force in the society. Heard it on Angels and Demons movie, semi-portrayed on Eyes Wide Shut and National Treasure:, said Saddam Hussein, George Bush, Barrack Obama, Pat Robertson (OMG) and Winston Churchill,...

How has the government government legislate morality? [ 4 Answers ]

How has the government government legislate morality?

View more questions Search