Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crazywildkid Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 05:22 PM
    Why do I like imagining people's deaths? ( Not sure how to Categorize this.)
    In Eighth grade I was bullied by fellow classmates because I stood up for my friend who was being bullied for about three months. I was suspended from school for three days and during my absents They began rumors. It started with mild insults and lies which lead to everyone in the entire school hating me because of it. By the time I came back to school everyone pretended that I didn't exist. Once I came to P.E and one of the boys threw a basketball at me and laughed. Luckily his aim was bad. Another time I was sitting in class and I heard one boy ask if he needed to teach me respect. Our principal made me change my schedule because of the harassment but even so I still was given insults and made fun of. My friends didn't help, they believed that I shouldn't have helped my friend out even though she had not done anything wrong.

Back at home I had zero support. My mom pushed my pain away, stating that there was nothing she could do and that I needed to deal with this myself. My big brothers didn't care anyway so there was no point in telling them. After a month of harassment I began to think of committing suicide. I would stare at knives while no one was looking and long to end my life so I wouldn't have to deal with this. However, after a physical fight with my mom which lead to a verbal beating from my physically and emotionally abusive father I began to want to kill them instead of myself. Soon I was fantasizing about how to murder everyone who caused me pain and how to do it openly instead of in secret. I wanted everyone to seem them die by my hands, see me covered in their blood.

I'm in High school now, a tenth grader, but I still wish I had killed them. To this day I think of several ways to kill people and I can't help it. Every time I think of killing someone I don't feel like myself, I feel like I'm someone else. I've never told anyone about this because I'm afraid to talk about it. I don't really understand why I'm like this, I have theories but they don't seem to fit. (or at least to me they don't.) I want to know why I'm like this, I want to know if this is just a phase or something permanent.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 05:53 PM
    Please talk to your counselor and get professional mental health treatment, Your issues are too serious for online experts to deal with.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazywildkid View Post
    In Eighth grade I was bullied by fellow classmates because i stood up for my friend who was being bullied for about three months. I was suspended from school for three days and during my absents They began rumors. It started with mild insults and lies which lead to everyone in the entire school hating me because of it. By the time I came back to school everyone pretended that I didn't exist. Once I came to P.E and one of the boys threw a basketball at me and laughed. Luckily his aim was bad. Another time I was sitting in class and I heard one boy ask if he needed to teach me respect. Our principal made me change my schedule because of the harassment but even so I still was given insults and made fun of. My friends didn't help, they believed that I shouldn't have helped my friend out even though she had not done anything wrong.

Back at home I had zero support. My mom pushed my pain away, stating that there was nothing she could do and that I needed to deal with this myself. My big brothers didn't care anyways so there was no point in telling them. After a month of harassment I began to think of committing suicide. I would stare at knives while no one was looking and long to end my life so i wouldn't have to deal with this. However, after a physical fight with my mom which lead to a verbal beating from my physically and emotionally abusive father I began to want to kill them instead of myself. Soon I was fantasizing about how to murder everyone who caused me pain and how to do it openly instead of in secret. I wanted everyone to seem them die by my hands, see me covered in their blood.

I'm in High school now, a tenth grader, but I still wish I had killed them. To this day I think of several ways to kill people and I can't help it. Every time I think of killing someone I don't feel like myself, I feel like I'm someone else. I've never told anyone about this because I'm afraid to talk about it. I don't really understand why I'm like this, I have theories but they don't seem to fit. (or at least to me they don't.) I wanna know why I'm like this, I wanna know if this is just a phase or something permanent.

You need to speak with a therapist or counsellor - no, these are not normal feelings and emotions.

See a professional and find out why you feel this way, why you obsess about this, if it's permanent.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 18, 2012, 04:46 AM
    Crazywildkid, are you still watching this thread? Please tell us what you have done so far in the last 5 days to get help. Since your mother says to deal with it yourself, that might mean telling the school nurse, but I know school won't start for a few weeks, right?

I can tell you that thinking about killing people, and yourself, is a lot more common that you probably think. (I spent years plotting ways to kill my mother, even long into adulthood. I wasn't totally sure I wouldn't act on it, but more than 50% sure. I was also suicidal.)
    What isn't common is feeling like another person when having those thoughts. If you can get over the fear of the thoughts themselves, hopefully a therapist can draw you back to just thinking about them as you. In simplest, non technical terms, I think you are so afraid of yourself that you are 'not yourself' when you have these awful thoughts. So please come back and tell us what's happening.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I know school won't start for a few weeks, right?
    Depends on the OP's location. Some schools started as early as August 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could anyone help me categorize this following terms? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I will have biology next school year and over the summer, they came up with this dumb idea to give us assignment as a headstart. And because of that I do not have any single idea on how to do my assignment. So they asked us to take pictures on the things below 1. adaptation of an animal 2....

Am I imagining or what? [ 0 Answers ]

Okay it all started in March, my period was light/pinkish, then in April I missed my period, in May my period was light/pink till the last two days which were back to normal, June was another missed period. I have been having an upset stomach everyday on and off for a few weeks now. I also have had...

View more questions Search