Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2012, 04:04 PM
    Brand Name
    I was at a fair yesterday and I wanted to buy a purse but it was damaged and they didn't have another one. The brand name started with either an O or a C. It was surrounded by Guess purses. I really want to find the purse online but don't know the brand name. Im from canada if that helps. Thankss.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Could be anything, you did not take a photo of it, with your cell phone ?

And not wanting to sound too rude, but if it was that important to you, why did you not write the name down.
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2012, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Could be anything, you did not take a photo of it, with your cell phone ?

And not wanting to sound too rude, but if it was that important to you, why did you not write the name down.
    I went back to go buy it and it was gone. And I was thinking maybe someone could list some purse brands that start with a c or o.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible fir the 2 aircon brand like LG & panasonic share on 1 brand condenser [ 0 Answers ]

Coz we have 4 aircon units in our house of different brand (1 panasonic & 3 LG) would it be possible if the 2 will be shared in 1 condenser like LG & Panasonic in 1 Panasonic condenser?

Is it possible to clone a hard drive from one laptop brand and use on another brand? [ 2 Answers ]

Clone the whole hard disk (includs OS, files etc) currently used on one laptop brand and then use the hard disk on another different brand of laptop

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key [ 2 Answers ]

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key

What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do you think about Hitachi brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks

View more questions Search