Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbm6092 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 03:33 PM
    I think I love him but dose he feel the same
    I have liked this boy for a few years now and every year my feelings have grown stronger. Alone he is caring and impossible to stay mad at but with his friends he seems to enjoy picking on me. I am in and out of hospital a lot and usually stay for weeks at a time but every day he calls to cheak on me or visits. However when he visits with a friend he just listens to his iPod or phone. His best friend enjoys being mean to me and has stuck a woodlouse down my shirt and throw slugs at my best friend. His friends evens throws posines berrys at us. When this happened he just laughed at me. I think he acts differently around his friends because he dose not want anyone to think he likes me.

I once asked him who would he rather go out with, my best friend or me. He said my best friend because I was just crazy. But I try to act normal around him and I always end up making him laugh. Then again, his friends were so did he just say that to cover up?

We are both daredevils and are not scared of anything. We once went on one of the most scarest rides in the uk togever and he started to panik a bit. I reassured him there was nothing to be scared of and I had been on the ride hundreds of times before. He looked at me and a grabbed his hand. I said "its alright" and he started to relax a bit.

I trust this guy with my life and he trusts me with his. Whenever one of us are feeling down, the other one helps out. He always makes me laugh and acts a little nerves around me.
    Are we in love? You have to help me!! I really like him but it's killing me not knowing if he likes me or not. I... I... I think I'm in love...
    hbm6092 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 03:51 PM
    Never mind sorted it out
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Why not tell us how you sorted it out? If you answered your own question here it may help someone else later on with the same issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dose my mum still love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Because she was a bad parent. An hit me a lot. But she's my mum an I miss her!!

What dose it mean when I always feel like crying ? [ 1 Answers ]

For the last year in most evening I will go to my room start doing something then burst out crying. I don't no what to do I am a 13 year old girl, my boy friend is worrying about me because its happening more often. Can anyone help please ! Xx

I feel my fianc? Less interested in me,dose he thinks of is xgirl? [ 2 Answers ]

He used to call, and talk for hours at the beginning, he started complaining to me that I don't call him, then I started calling him. But now he is not responding me properly, he is romantic sometimes, and ignorant sometimes, I feel he shows less interest in me, but often he used to say that I...

Dose he love me [ 5 Answers ]

I met this guy and he always tells me how much he loves me How do I know for sure he dose? :confused:

Dose she truly love me how to tell [ 2 Answers ]

I think my girl is cheating on me how can I tell?lif so what do I do?? I NEED HELP ON THIS... thank you:confused: :mad:

View more questions Search