Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbloca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Sound icons missing from taskbar
    My sound icon was on my taskbar and then I noticed it was gone, went to control panal and clicked on sound's and audio device's properties. Under volume it's saying I have no audio device, can you help me please.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 04:09 PM
    If you haven't made any changes to the computer, shut the computer down and remove the power cord for 30 seconds. Then reboot the computer. See if the audio device has been re-detected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Icons and No Taskbar [ 16 Answers ]

I have a laptop that when it starts takes me to my desktop but I have no icons no taskbar no nothing but my arrow curser and wallpaper... I have tried the following: I cannot right click on screen. Ctrl + Alt + Del = Task Manager Then from file, run new task, msconfig From here I...

No Icons No TaskBar only Wallpaper? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this community but to get to the point here is my question. I have a dell inspiron 600m that when it starts takes me to my desktop but I have no icons no taskbar no nothing but my arrow curser and wallpapper... Things I have tryed: Ctrl + Alt + Del = nothing happened ...

Taskbar Icons Disappear [ 1 Answers ]

When an application is open, and/or when I minimize an application, the button is not displayed in the taskbar. Anybody? Hp Pavilion m1072n Media Center Edition - Windows XP (sp2). Thank You! Andrew.

Icons in Taskbar [ 1 Answers ]

I lost all my icons on the task Bar and the little arrow that I use to see the hidden icons. What do I do to get them back?:rolleyes:

Taskbar Icons [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with the taskbar icons on a computer I am working on. They are abnormally small. The rest of the screen looks fine but the icons down in the bottom right hand corner of the screen next to the time and the quick launch toolbar are tiny. The icons are so small that, on the right...

View more questions Search