Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tweasol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 02:33 PM
    Are NSPS Position Descriptions still valid?
    The National Security Personnel System was phased out more than a year ago, is it still valid to have an employee on a NSPS Position Description?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you run for a Union Rep position in PA position with a felony on your record? [ 6 Answers ]

My friend wants to run for a Union Rep/Leadership position for a Local Union in Philadelphia, PA. He has a Federal felony charge on his record that dates back to 1991, with the convition of that felony being made in 1996. He has worked as a Journeyman for this same Union for 17 years and would like...

?Hubby left spigot on patio on position and the hose nozzle in off position. [ 4 Answers ]

Will water pressure build over the weekend? We are out of town and don't want to drive home if we don't have to.

Is old valid b1/b2 still valid travel doc if new h4 is stamped? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian citizen currently in the US on h4 visa valid until 1st Oct 2009. My husband is currently on an h1b. I also have a stamp of b1/b2 valid till 2013 (the stamp has not been cancelled or striked out) on my older passport. (both the visa's were stamped on my older passport, since...

Ceiling fan works in the clockwise position but not in the counterclockwise position [ 1 Answers ]

Our ceiling fan (circa 1998, Gulf STream Model 978A/five blade) has the typical switch on the side of the housing to enable the fan to go clockwise or counterclockwise. Counterclockwise works at all three speeds. Clockwise does not work at all. Gives no indication (motor noise) that there is any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.