Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asompur Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2012, 02:18 PM
    I have an error message when attempting to download
    I attempt to download a runescape client and a message appears, here is the message: "This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package"

Is there any way to resolve this so I will be able to play runescape?
    The client doesn't require java
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asompur View Post
    I attempt to download a runescape client and a message appears, here is the message: "This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package"

is there any way to resolve this so i will be able to play runescape?
    The client doesnt require java

Sounds like you've got a knockoff or otherwise illegal product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I get an error message at the bottom when I try to download something off my email [ 1 Answers ]

YouTube, also other. Also when I forward a email and want to insert addresses it will not go to my address book

Internet Explorer error message, and no download capabilities w/ Firefox [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem with Internet Explorer. Every time I try and open up IE, a message pops up "the ordinal 13 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll" and IE 7 does not even open up. This is where the other problem lies. I also have Firefox 3, when I try and download...

Unable to read file header message when attempting to open jpeg attachments [ 7 Answers ]

I have been unable to open jpeg files that are attached to email for several days! I have tried both Thunderird and Outlook Express and have disabled the block on attachments. No luck! The problem seemed to start when I attempted to load WinFax Pro and had an incomplete installation then when...

View more questions Search