Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmusselman3 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 04:03 PM
    I get very invested in my homework. I did make the Deans list last semester. I didn't get there not being invested... LOL
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmusselman3 View Post
    I get very invested in my homework. I did make the Deans list last semester. I didn't get there not being invested... LOL
    Then show us that by posting much more comprehensive questions to show that you have indeed done work on the project. Your question that led off this thread sounds needy and clueless.

I get points for the editing of your thesis statement and making it sound more grammatical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English [ 2 Answers ]

Can a pronoun such as she or he be used to describe a vehicle? For example,an aeroplane.Such as.. "Why isnt she flying today?" The she is in reference to the aeroplane.

Need ENGLISH manual not one that was translated from Chinese to English. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a delstar 216, the manual is so incomplete in its instructions, need a proper ENGLISH one. Thanks, Linda Muir.

Non english letters on an english keyboard? [ 17 Answers ]

I would like to put these characters, or this picture, into my signature (it says Ayla) but since pictures are not allowed in signatures, how do I make these characters with an american keyboard, if its even possible? Or could someone make them into a text for me here on the thread, and I'm...

English Help [ 6 Answers ]

No problem can be solved by the same conscious that's created it. I'm kind of confused by the sentence above. Please help me with your knowledge. Q1. Does this sentence make sense? Q2. Is "conscious" usually used as a noun? Q3. Do we need to put "by" before "it" to make it sense. Q4. ...

View more questions Search