Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quinnstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Recovery Acer M3210
    Hi,
    I have a Acer aspire M3201 desktop computer which I brought in 2008, I did a set of recovery discs (4dvds)when the computer was new, windows systems is vista home premium,before my kids when to work on it with downloads of music files, etc, now its not performing well, I have done all the other suggestions, disc defragment, and removal of unused programs,but my computer is still slow, I have not a lot of room on my C; drive, and load of space on my D; Data drive, but when I tried to add extra volume to c drive in partition it won t work as the extend partition command is disabled in vista, I want to clear the computer completely, back to as new, and try to make c drive larger as I have a lot of operating programs on my computer and would use an external drive to back up computer and store all my music, documents, photos etc.Are the 4 disc that I made at the start the right type to use when rebooting my system again. There is no recovery program on vista home premium as was on my older computer which was XP.
    Can anyone help please, very confused.

Check out some similar questions!

My acer touchpad . [ 1 Answers ]

My acer touchpad won't move the cursor,but my mouse stills work. How can I get the touch pad to work?

Windows recovery? Can I create a recovery partition? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to fix a computer for a friend. He got viruses on the computer and I have to do a destructive wipe and completely reinstall a fresh copy of windows. This is not the first time it happened and I am looking for a way to cut down the time it takes to fix this thing when it happens again in...

Acer travelmate [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is any kind of warranty on a acer travelmate. I bought it last year in September and now I am having problems. It seems to go on the blink every time I move it. I paid 2100.00 for it through a company that I should have never ordered through and now they are no longer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.