Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    X-stream87 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Mar 6, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Weight lifting
    Ive gotten to the point now where I divide my exericses groups into day such as my chest and legs one day and then my biceps and triceps the next time I work out etc.. I just wondering should I be doing multiple exercises per muscle so do three chest exercises on the day I do my chest and so on?

Would appreciate some feedback.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by X-stream87
    Ive gotten to the point now where i divide my exericses groups into day such as my chest and legs one day and then my biceps and triceps the next time i work out etc.. i just wondering should i be doing multiple exercises per muscle so do three chest exercises on the day i do my chest and so on?

would appreciate some feedback.
    Its important to train the whole body. Weight training is great and as long as your devoting the proper amount of time its great. Working one muscle group to the exclusion of others is the cause of muscular imbalance. I would try and work in as many different exercises types and reps as it comfortable for you. As long as your whole body is being worked it doesn't sound like a bad session, but you also need to work in aerobics if you can to include all muscle groups.:)
    Edwin55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by X-stream87
    Ive gotten to the point now where i divide my exericses groups into day such as my chest and legs one day and then my biceps and triceps the next time i work out etc.. i just wondering should i be doing multiple exercises per muscle so do three chest exercises on the day i do my chest and so on?

would appreciate some feedback.
    What weight training excersie can be done for swimmers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hernia: preventing testicle pain while lifting! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am 17 years old. I lift weight a lot, well I used to . This whole summer I have laid around watching anime and losing muscle. Mainly because I had this lump on my right testicle and I was in a lot of amounts of pain, and my doctor could not really find any explenation for it at all what so...

Weight lifting [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if it is OK to do a full body workout three days a week? Also when is the best time to do a workout I usually do it around 4 or 5 pm.

Lifting of the corporate veil [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've just started the company law subject this semester, I did not understand the "lifting of the corporate veil". Can you give me a detailed explanation on this matter. Regards MMM20

Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am nearly 15 and weigh 7 1/2 stone - sorry don't know the equivillants etc - my doctor says this is normal but I am fat comparred to everyone else and I am trying to lose weight but does anyone else weigh this and how old are you?

How much weight? [ 1 Answers ]

How much weight should I lose if I am 1.82cm tall and I weigh 80kg? I want to be thinner, because I have quite a fat stomach... thanks

View more questions Search