Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simbi123 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 08:40 AM
    Serious pigmentation
    Please I need help,my face look so dull and full of blemishes of acne and alll sort of discolourarion which makes me feel myself esteem very low,I av use mostly all cream,betnovate and cream,trenotin cream,and other but all seems not give me my perfect face.

Aug 27, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Good cream
    Has any one used mama africa skin light whitening cream or skin success fade cream

Aug 29, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Betnovate n cream
    Has anyone here tried betnovate n cream?
    Want to know he good it is.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Perhapes these creams you are using is further adding to your trouble. By clogging up your pores. What type of skin do you have, dry, oily, combination etc? Do you exfoliate and use a cleanser according to your skin type? The cream you mentioned can cause acne breakouts depending on your skin type. If you answer the above questions I can then recommend a cream that will work best for you.

Sep 7, 2012, 05:29 AM
    I have oily face,am using clear essence acne soap and clear and smooth cleanser with dove. Cream mixed with bio oil for now.. tanks for replying.

Sep 7, 2012, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    Perhapes these creams you are using is further adding to your trouble. By clogging up your pores. What type of skin do you have, dry, oily, combination etc? Do you exfoliate and use a cleanser according to your skin type? The cream you mentioned can cause acne breakouts depending on your skin type. If you answer the above questions i can then recommend a cream that will work best for you.
    I have oily face,am using clear essence acne soap and clear and smooth cleanser with dove. Cream mixed with bio oil for now.. tanks for replying.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2012, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbi123 View Post
    I have oily face,am using clear essence acne soap and clear and smooth cleanser with dove. Cream mixed with bio oil for now..tanks for replying.

Why are you using cream (and Dove) on your face if you have oily skin?

Sep 7, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    What kind of cream am I suppose to be using.kindly enlight me please

Sep 10, 2012, 03:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Can u help me with product to use on my face to clear d scars of acne.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pigmentation around mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have this pigmentation mark around mu mouth and area between my end of eye till cheek bone. Got this mark a year ago and got it due to adding more quantity of activator to my bleach. The pigmentation was severe a year back but reduced now. But its still visible. Please suggest .

Pigmentation [ 0 Answers ]

I am having PCOD Problem.. So I got Pigmentation in my Neck.. Please suggest the Cream to cure Pigmentation..

Benoquin Pigmentation! [ 36 Answers ]

Hi hope some one can help me, I had uneven skin tone and used benqouin aka monobenzone for a whole year and achieved my desired skin tone and now that I stopped using it I have gone a lot darker than I already was and it been 8 months since I stopped using the benoquin cream I think it...

Pigmentation of the tongue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've had pigmentation on my tongue for at least a decade (brown spots on the tip of my tongue and some on the side) they are not painful or bumpy. My dental hygenist said its normal in some people and its similar to having pigmentation on the face. However, she also told me to keep an eye on...

View more questions Search