Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sokonte Davies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 04:34 AM
    Chinese artists' painting
    Is there really a painting by 2 chinese artists that can be linked to wikipedia and get innnformation about important people and places?

Check out some similar questions!

Cant read oil painting artists name [ 1 Answers ]

I have an OLD oil painting that is of a vase of flowers and it is signed on the bottom left, but I can't make out the name! It is either L. Ruffini, or Ruzzini something like that. It's driving me crazy! Please help?

Old Oil Painting No Artists Name HELP.. Please [ 0 Answers ]

I have this oil painting that my family had aquired about 41 years ago from a woman in upsate NY/Rochester area. This woman had an extensive collection of antiques and alot of her items were donated to a museum apoun her death. I was told 40 years ago that this painting was worth money, I have had...

I have a sea painting and I think the artists name is dinin but not sure [ 2 Answers ]

I have this lovely painting by an artist called dinin (but not to sure) I want to buy another one but the name doesn't come up on the internet , can anyone identify this artist/painting 25739 25740

Need artists name or painting title [ 1 Answers ]

I once rented a fine art surreal print from my local library. At first it appears to be a mans face on a light blue background. On closer inspection it is in fact perhaps 6 or 7 angels, with their wings and bodies making up what appear to be the facial features. It is definitely not a Dali. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.