Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donna25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 03:37 PM
    What kind if ring have I ?
    I have a wedding band and engagement ring with the word fadi and the number 9 what's these symbols mean ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2012, 03:56 PM
    FADI is most likely just the designer or trade mark.
    Marks Stamped Inside Rings! What do the Markings and Stamps inside your ring mean? - Jewelry-Secrets.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you put a ragular belly ring in if you persed it with a eye brow ring? [ 2 Answers ]

**** edited by moderator, If I can read, youth, I don't take time to spell or write full words ** Can you put a regular belly ring in, if you pierced it with a eye brow ring ?

I think I have developed some kind infection in the fingernail of my left ring finger [ 2 Answers ]

My left ring finger is swollen and purple.. it throbs when I put it down by my side.. it hurts when I touch the swollen side.I put ice on it but it didn't do anything.on the left side its all white along the fingernail.. it really hurts.what do I do?

Ring engraved with "one of a kind" [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find a ring with the engraving "one of a kind"?

What kind of jewelry should I wear for belly ring ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm curious because I'm some what kind og allergic to some metals. Also I'm not sure on what kinds of metals. I want to put a new one but I don't want the hole to get infected. What kind og metal should I put?

View more questions Search