Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stac33 Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Mar 6, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Who wants sex more?
    I was just wondering if more men or women want sex? Who is the aggressor in your relationship? Do men think about sex all the time or do they want it all the time? My husband told me last night that he thinks about it a lot, but doesn't need it 24/7. I, on the other hand, could do it more often. He says he is tired and is not happy with his body. Is he feeding me a line of crap and not wanting me anymore?:(
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Mar 6, 2007, 11:52 AM
    there are so many factors that play into this. Age for one, women in there 30's find that their sex drive increases after they turn 30. If you are on any kind of birth control that can lower your sex drive, but for some people it can raise it too. Your question is a very complex one. If someone has never really had good sexual experiences that can cause them to not want it much. Too many variables here.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 07:17 AM
    As a general rule I think both men and women want and think of sex a great deal, however I would say 90% of the time, women are more subtle about it while men... well are far from subtle ;)
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 7, 2007, 07:24 AM
    I have always had a far stronger libido than my partner (im female, he is a bloke!) I don't think I am typical of women at all as I am far less ubtle about it than he is! He is one for romance and seduction, while I am one for just saying lets get jiggy!
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 08:03 PM
    No He Isn't Feeding You A Line Of Crap. My Boyfrind Said The Same Thing Except For The Part About His Body. We Talked About It And We Came To A Comprimse. For Example If He's Too Tired I Get On Top And Do All The Work.
    Redbone Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stac33
    I was just wondering if more men or women want sex? Who is the aggressor in your relationship? Do men think about sex all the time or do they want it all the time? My husband told me last night that he thinks about it a lot, but doesn't need it 24/7. I, on the other hand, could do it more often. He says he is tired and is not happy with his body. Is he feeding me a line of crap and not wanting me anymore?:(
    I think that we both want it a lot sometimes I do and other times she does but it equals out about the same in the end

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I'm a teenage girl and wow do I have a problem. Ok so there have been guys I like and all that and then the first guy I thought I loved, I had sex with. Now here's where the problem starts: So I've been with way too many people after him and it's like I can't say no. I don't know what's...

Sex [ 13 Answers ]

OK here's the deal this girl I know asked me if she wanted to have sex and I know it was really random but she's done it a lot before and I haven't I'm just wondering if I should or not she's totally cool and everything but I'm nervous whether I should or not, I'm a very sheltered kid but I want...

Gone off sex [ 8 Answers ]

I there I am with my wonderful guy for three years now - and the usual story with sex when we got together first we were making love all the time - lately I don't want to have sex sometimes I don't even want him to touch me - I am 40 and he is 53 - I really really am in love with this man and...

Still no sex [ 12 Answers ]

I have throw hints, made advanges, and so on. And yet he comes up with excuses. It has been at least two months since we had sex, and I don't know what else to do. And yes, I have tried talking to him about it. And once again excuses. I have turn to day dreaming of having sex, all kinds of ways....

After sex... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so if you have sex with a person or persons, your .vag.inal. Muscles eventually become a little looser/more relaxed. My question is, will you become "tighter" if you don't have sex for a while? And if yes, then after how long (approximately) will this begin to happen? Can you ever get back to...

View more questions Search